Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Dante's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

I consider myself as a laid back and rational player when it comes to games, often assessing the universes of games in great depth before playing to improve my experience and remaining calm in situations that others would consider to be frustrating.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

I am from the UK and my primary language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

Mainly through friends of my upper school who recommended the game to me. Since then, I have fallen in love with the Warcraft universe and know a detailed amount of it's lore.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:

I have been searching around for a WoW RP private server for quite some time and found this one via a Google search. I am drawn to here by the sheer amount of people you have in your community and their ability to create a story and legitimately intriguing character.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

I enjoy every single type of Roleplay.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

Mainly a human Deathknight as I love to create a story explaining how they were forged into obedient soldiers of the Lich King. I believe I role-play well as a DK and can fulfil the role to a high standard.

What are your expectations of this server?:

A pleasant environment that encourages high quality role-play and an excellent administration team that can enforce the rules of the server.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

Your rule on maturity. I believe this is absolutely vital to ensure an enjoyable environment for all.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

That pain felt whilst enduring cold. This was scarred into the membrane of Agnus's mind. The degrading smell of the barracks within Northrends Argent Dawn encampment was de-moralizing beyond all comprehension. Agnus retains his scepticism of the Argent Dawn and their true intent. Who are they to say what is 'evil' and 'good'? Who are they to deny the applications that come with re-animation of the dead that the Lich King practised? They are not the arbiters of morals... Why they see themselves as such?

Agnus waits within the barracks that could just have easilly been a haven for livestock, Waiting for orders from the commander... A man of arrogance and illusion. Fate has decided that people such as him shall forge the future for Azeroth. For now, the future is uncertain, Death is a risk on a daily basis, what significance would the future have to the deceased? None. Death seems as a preferable alternative to this conflict and flailing of supposed 'morals'.

I ask you... Is this questioning of such a cause wrong?

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Howdy, Dant3, I'm Caravan and I'd like to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde! Thanks for your story, honey! :)

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to PM me here on the forums. You can also usually catch me lurking in-game on Cara or Xanthe. But, really, you can ask anyone else on the server (particularly our fantastic GM and Forum Helper staff) as we're all usually free and willing to help!

I suggest taking a gander at our rules, policiesand these "swelltastic" guides as a way to get a feel for our server.
Also! Don't forget to /join chat and /join barrens (for all the sillies) when you get in game! If ever you need to find a GM, .gm ingame is a very handy In-game command! Tickets also work.

:) Again, welcome, and I hope you enjoy your stay~!