Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Teamspeak and DK question.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there, Just wanted to ask some questions ^_^

1. I cannot access the Teamspeak details post. Would it be possible for someone to PM me the details or help in accessing the page?

Here is the page I refer to: http://www.conquestofthehorde.com/Forum-...munication

2. I wanted my main character to be a DK but I lack a 55+ char. Do I have to level up a char to 55 or can a GM help me? It is purely for the purpose of RP. Nothing more.

Thanks for reading!
I don't really know about the first question, but I surely can answer the second, as I've been there and done that. You actually have to be a Grunt on the forums, have an approved character, and thus a level 80 character, before you can make a death knight.
(07-03-2012, 02:52 AM)Kira13 Wrote: [ -> ]I don't really know about the first question, but I surely can answer the second, as I've been there and done that. You actually have to be a Grunt on the forums, have an approved character, and thus a level 80 character, before you can make a death knight.
That sounds like a very tedious process.
(07-03-2012, 03:12 AM)Dant3 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-03-2012, 02:52 AM)Kira13 Wrote: [ -> ]I don't really know about the first question, but I surely can answer the second, as I've been there and done that. You actually have to be a Grunt on the forums, have an approved character, and thus a level 80 character, before you can make a death knight.

Death Knights are a privilege of Grunts. You ideally should be able to grasp a race(thus have a Profile up), have been here a while to figure out how things work(Thus Gruntship, which takes a month), and be a competent writer(One of the requirements of the Grunt Questionnaire is a story, be it in your Intro or in an IC thread), able to portray the details of DK-hood properly.

A month passes quicker than an eye-blink, and you'll be a Grunt in no time if you RP consistently. Also, notice I said privilege, not right.
(07-03-2012, 03:36 AM)flammos200 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-03-2012, 03:12 AM)Dant3 Wrote: [ -> ]

Death Knights are a privilege of Grunts. You ideally should be able to grasp a race(thus have a Profile up), have been here a while to figure out how things work(Thus Gruntship, which takes a month), and be a competent writer(One of the requirements of the Grunt Questionnaire is a story, be it in your Intro or in an IC thread), able to portray the details of DK-hood properly.

A month passes quicker than an eye-blink, and you'll be a Grunt in no time if you RP consistently. Also, notice I said privilege, not right.

Well, it's the above, as well as Peons not being allowed to have any characters above the level 50. Level 80 is also a Grunt privilege, only given to characters that have approved profiles when belonging to users in the Grunt usergroup.

And, it can be broken down to simple in-game mechanics when it comes to why Peons can't roll Death Knights.

... Because you need a level 55 character in order to unlock that class in the first place, hehe.

EDIT: As a sidenote, is this topic/page not available to you?
Edit:

KRETOLISAJERKFACE.
/sagenod
It's intentional that peons can't see the TS information. We don't want the TS to get flooded with people that have no interest in the server itself.