Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Deadeye Watchers Event
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
NEXT EVENT: TBA.

This thread will keep log of all the Deadeye Watchers events. You'll find the event times and details in the thread when the Guild MOTD updates. PM me if you have any questions about event times/dates! Standard time for event is 11 AM server time (7 PM GMT), with a variation of an hour in either direction. That means, they will be held either an hour earlier or an hour later. Hope to see you there!

First Event Summary:

Battlemaster Sunderskull Wrote:Overlord Kaz'gil,

As I wrote in my report, we investigated the reports of Night Elf activity near an abandoned lodge in the woods. When we approached, we were ambushed by undead Sentinels. We fought off the attackers and made it into the lodge, but when we entered, we were trapped. A Nathrezim appeared to us and spoke to us, before he left us and let us walk. I fear he's got some sinister plans for us. He said his name was Valethoran, and that we'd know where to find him. I'm not sure what that meant, but it can't be good.

Kag'rin Sunderskull,
Battlemaster of the Deadeye Watchers.
All fine for me!
An event? Yay! That being said, unless something crashes about any of those times/days should work for me.
(07-03-2012, 03:48 AM)Vee Wrote: [ -> ]All fine for me!
The only day I can guarantee attendance for the full event is Sunday. For Thursday and Saturday, the earlier the better, and I'll probably have to leave towards the end/in the middle anyway.
Oh sounds good to me.
One event done! Main post updated! :D