Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Introduction..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

Hello, as a player I like long interesting gameplay, for me is most important the communication between players, even between enemy players. I've been playing since 4 years on different private servers, but i've never been completely satisfied with the roleplaying at any of them, so I decided to find something serious and more realistic.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

I'm born in the town of Varna in Bulgaria which is located in Europe, between Turkey,Greece and Romania. My first language is bulgarian, I speak also English, it's not perfect but I do my best.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

Before 4 years my best friend told me about a game and a great story that i should see. It was very interesting to me, so I started on private server, because i couldn't affort to pay for the original game and account. When I learned the most thing on the game I really enjoyed playing with friends from real life and friends ingame .

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:

I wanted good and serious roleplay server so i searched on Google and finally find you here

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

I like many types of roleplay, in one of the servers i played few years ago, i met i guy that i really liked ingame and reallife, so he proposed me with a wedding ring ingame and I said ''yes''. Then we invited the whole server, everyone was dressed in Tuxedo and beautifull dresses, and I was dresssed in white wedding dress. On our way to Silvermoon Sunfury Spire all the guests kneel before me and my future husband, then a Priest made the marriage, then we continued celebrating in the Bloodelves's inn in Shattrath, and finally me and by husband find a quiet peacefull place we can live together.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

Bloodelves are my favorite race bacause they are proud and honorable, have a high class skills.

What are your expectations of this server?:

Playing on this server is my chance to create unique story of my character, which is part of me and my personality.This game is like reading a book, every step is real step every conversation is real communication and I can make strong friendships,enemies,legions and many others.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

The rule to respect all players and nonplayers, this is simply rule to respect the game. In my opinion if you respect the game, you will bring this respect in real life and respect the whole life.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Once upon a time there was a girl named Nazara, who lives in the little village of Taren Mill. She was seventeen years old, had black hair and light green eyes. She lived with her parents - her mother was proud woman that knew the secret of magic, and her father was simply a Farmar that has nothing to do with magics. Nazara didnt know what the magic is,because she was born untalented. Some of the childs born these years had so many skills, some of them knew how to heal, how to control the fire or how to pray the thunders. Nazara heard a story from her grandmother, a story about witches and warlocks, a story about the addicted and corrupted man using magics and spells, but the price for living this lifes were high. These people forgot their own names, their own language and the cause they were fighting for, the only thing they wanted is to learn new spells and spread all the negativity on the land... And one day Nazara start to search for a blueprint of this mysterious persons living in the shadows....

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

I'm 17 years old girl named Stefani, 175cm tall 55kg weight have brown eyes and natural blond hair, And i would like to really enjoy this game here!
All hail Google, may it continue to bring us interesting people! :)

Howdy, Puktimukti, I'm Caravan and I'd like to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to PM me here on the forums. You can also usually catch me lurking in-game on Cara or Xanthe. But, really, you can ask anyone else on the server (particularly our fantastic GM and Forum Helper staff) as we're all usually free and willing to help!

I suggest taking a look at our rules, policiesand these "swelltastic" guides as a way to get a feel for our server.

Also! Don't forget to /join chat and /join barrens (for all the sillies) when you get in game! If ever you need to find a GM, .gm ingame is a very handy In-game command! Tickets also work.
:) Again, welcome, and I hope you enjoy your stay~!