Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Dimensia's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[b]First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player: First and foremost, I am an avid gamer. Most of my life is spent gaming and I'm no ashamed to say that. I am a very serious person, however, that doesn't keep me from having a great sense of humor and enjoying a laugh. I have always been a great fan of role-playing games but have never really had a great outlet for it before.

[b]What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:I am from the U.S.A and more specifically California. My primary language is English, although I do know some French and German.

[b]How did you get into Warcraft?:I have played Blizzard made games since I was around three, and Warcraft is no exception. Originally my Uncle bought my dad a computer and some games (Warcraft and Starcraft) however my dad never really got into them. However I took to them right away. I started playing Warcraft 2 many years ago and have loved everything since.

[b]How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:Google. My friend told me about WoW Private servers, which I didn't know existed until then and this idea intrigued me. The only thing that had kept me from playing WoW was the (In my opinion) outrageous monthly fees. This being said, the idea of playing WoW with a great community for free was thrilling.

[b]What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:I enjoy almost all kinds of roleplay, as long as it is taken seriously and maturely.

[b]What is your favorite race/class? Why?:My favorite race would have to be The Forsaken. The idea of being an undead is fascinating to me because they lead another life in the past and that makes the potential for a back story seem limitless to me.(Not that other races have limits) My favorite class would have to be either mage or warlock. I love the use of magic and the ability to bend the fabric of reality although I still do enjoy a good warrior based class.

[b]What are your expectations of this server?:My expectations are high; I hope to lead many great role playing adventures and have a very fun time and make some friends along the way.

[b]Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:I am quite of fan of how seriously you take maturity, that is something hard to find(especially on the internet) and I feel like I wont have to worry about that here.

[b]Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!: He could not see anything in the pitch black darkness of his world, but he could hear the noises that surrounded him. The sound of rats scurrying across the floor filled the room, while the smell of rot and decay wafted through the air. The smell did not disgust him however, it was almost appealing. The sounds caused by the rats were overshadowed by the sound of rock shifting against rock and the faint sound of voices in the distance. "I must be imagining things" he thought to himself. The man thought back on the time he had spent here. "How long?" he asked though he did not know that answer. Finally a beam of light was cast down on him, as he saw the face of a forsaken staring at him from above with a peculiar grin on his face. "Welcome to the Horde" the undead man said.
Howdy, Dimensia, I'm Caravan and I'd like to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde! Oooh, another Forsaken admirer! May I suggest taking a look at The Black Harvest? Not only is it reigning champ as the server's largest guild, but it is also a [militant] Forsaken guild. If you have any questions about it, I am certain that the Guild Leader, Sol would be delighted to answer them!

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to PM me here on the forums. You can also usually catch me lurking in-game on Cara or Xanthe. But, really, you can ask anyone else on the server (particularly our fantastic GM and Forum Helper staff) as we're all usually free and willing to help!

I suggest taking a gander at our rules, policiesand these "swelltastic" guides as a way to get a feel for our server.

Also! Don't forget to /join chat and /join barrens (for all the sillies) when you get in game! If ever you need to find a GM, .gm ingame is a very handy In-game command! Tickets also work.

:) Again, welcome, and I hope you enjoy your stay~!