Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Trindar's introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

Well,i started playing video games at about 5-6,my first game was Mario wich i have completed thousands of time.Since then i have been playing games but i have a special place in my heart for mmorpg esspecialy for the rpg part.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

I am from Romania and my primary language is romanian but i speak english to my best.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

I was over at a friend and he had Warcraft 3 installed on his computer and i just loved it.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
I was searching the internet for wow rp servers and i found this one and it looked great so i started making the application.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

I love the ideea of building a community like the bigest thing i would love would be to build up a civilization with friends witch would of course include fighting and building. I just love making a story instead of following one like in retail wow :).

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

I love orc warriors and blood elf paladins most because i think the warrior suits the orc very well . I have played retail wow and tho i had a lot of characters i always had a maximum level paladin because it could forfill all the roles and i like the looks on blood elves in paladin armor.

What are your expectations of this server?:

I expect a great community and lots of fun of course .

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Not
beeing respectful to other players was always a thing that ruined the experience so i gladly think that this rule suits me very well .

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

The town was under attack by the orcs.Looking from over the hills the general stopped his soldiers from interfering:
-We'l wait until the town is destroyed.
At witch the soldier replied:
-Why milord?Hundreds will die.
-This town is full of foolish noblemen that are stealing from farmers and good workers to get themselves rich. I know because the mayor stole from my father and killed him after.Now they will get what's coming to them.
-You can't let people die just because you are hunger for revenge milord.
-And you can't kill a man because you need 5 more gold to buy yourself a new wife with some new clothes.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify
My apologies for bad grammar,english isn't my main language.

Hello, Trindar, I'm Caravan and I'd like to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde! Thank you for your story and thank you for choosing CotH~!

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to PM me here on the forums. You can also usually catch me lurking in-game on Cara or Xanthe. But, really, you can ask anyone else on the server (particularly our fantastic GM and Forum Helper staff) as we're all usually free and willing to help!

I suggest taking a look at our rules, policiesand these "swelltastic" guides as a way to get a feel for our server.

Also! Don't forget to /join chat and /join barrens (for all the sillies) when you get in game! If ever you need to find a GM, .gm ingame is a very handy In-game command! Tickets also work.

:) Again, welcome, and I hope you enjoy your stay~!
He's not a Peon yet?
I believe that, as the system works, once a new player has been approved they must log back in for the system to recognize and update them to Peon.

:)
Mno ia uite, un alt roman pe'aici :D
(Vezi ca discutiile in alta limba, inafara de engleza, tind sa nu fie bine vazute :P)

Meaning:
Spoiler:
Well look at that, another romanian around. :D
(Note that speaking in another language, that is not english, tends to be frowned upon :P)

EDIT: On another note, bun venit/welcome! Beer