Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Those Three Bows
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Night Elf Bow, Bone Bow and Orcish Bow, from the Custom Items Vendor.

Could those three be made Swords like the other back-mounted bows? Those three being staves makes it odd for Rogues'n such. I know they're left-over items from the previous Core, because I recall finding the Night Elf bow in the AH Bot back in the days of Warsong Gulch. So, why not update them to the standards that the other bows've set into place?

...Silly request, I know... Sorry for being a bother.
I'd prefer that the sword-classified bows be added, rather than the existing ones changed. The staff-bows are a godsend for Night Elf Priestesses and the like.
(07-17-2012, 09:56 PM)hiddengecko Wrote: [ -> ]I'd prefer that the sword-classified bows be added, rather than the existing ones changed. The staff-bows are a godsend for Night Elf Priestesses and the like.

Nope. NElf Priestesses can't wield them. Because they are -Off Hand- Staffs. Only Hunters can wield both Off-hand weapons -and- Staffs.
What about Shammies?
Only Enhancement.
It'd be awesome if the offhand tag was removed and they were just staffs..
They were made with restrictions for a reason, those being that not every class should have access to them. I do agree with Flam though that it's odd that those three have different restrictions from the other bows.