Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Ymiri's Introduction. -Waves-
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:I'm 19 and a huge RP fan, I have a retail account but the RP on there isn't at par of what I would expect my partner's or fellow role-players to be, until I found this little hidden jewel, so now I am here. To take over th- I mean join a community of people who enjoy what they do in this game.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:I am from the USA and English is my primary language.

How did you get into Warcraft?:A friend back in high school got me hooked and then everything just started from there.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:I had played on the server before, it's just I couldn't figure out my old info, so here I am. Starting from scratch as I try to wiggle my way back into the server.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:Anything really.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:Human/Rogue. I feel like they would be the most cockiest and silver-tongued as far as combos go, but that's probably just me.

What are your expectations of this server?:To enjoy something that I do, with other people of course.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:Introductions, I just like the fact that you all read them and hand pick the people so you will remain as one of the only true servers that give the actual experience.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:Ah, um, here we go then. -Clears throat-

She climbs out of bed, as she places some books and the ball they use to play with under her covers, as she tip-toes towards the window, the orphanage quiet and filled with the snores of the other children as young Ymiri slowly pushes the bookcase under the windowsill. Her small lithe body climbing it as she undoes the hatch to the window as she climbs out and lands on the soft grass and dirt, she looked up at the window and smiled, as she stuck out her tongue and made a "Pfffft" mocking the orphanage as she slowly makes her way to the stable. As she sneaked her way past the garden and to the stable doors, she undoes the hatch as she looks around, scanning for any of the adults, slowly opening the gate halfway as she slips in, a small lantern hung from one of the columns as she picked it up, looking for the horse she was the caretaker of as one of her chores. Little did they know she befriended the horse, as he was already accustomed to her, she slips into the horses stall, greeting him as she pats him gently the horse snorting as he nuzzles against her. "Shhhh, there, there... are you ready to leave boy?" She smiles, moving to a corner of the stall as she digs through the hay, a pack full of supplies and a coin-purse lay in the hay as she tied them to the saddle already on the horse, she lay the lantern on a nail stuck into the wall as she ran out and opened the stable gate, running back as she jumps onto the horse, kicking her feet into him gently as they moved out of the stable and into the woods. She looked back and waved, a feeling of joy running through her as she kicked her feet into him harder, as he galloped faster through the woods as they met the main road, the wind blowing her dark brown hair around as they followed the road onto wherever it take the two. And so her story begins, although fast-forward a bit as she lives the life of the various peoples she's read in books and heard in tales.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:I love you.
Hello, snsdfanyfany, I'm Caravan and I'd like to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde! Thank you for your story and your patience (and, I suppose, your love!). I do hope you find the "actual experience" here on CoTH :)

I suggest taking a look at our rules, policiesand these "swelltastic" guides as a way to get a feel for our server.

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to PM me here on the forums. You can also usually catch me lurking in-game on Cara or Xanthe. But, really, you can ask anyone else on the server (particularly our fantastic GM (Or Trial GMs) and Forum Helper staff) as we're all usually free and willing to help!

Also! Don't forget to /join chat and /join barrens (for all the sillies) when you get in game! If ever you need to find a GM, .gm ingame is a very handy In-game command! Tickets also work.

:) Again, welcome, and I hope you enjoy your stay~!