Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Account has been closed or no longer exists
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings fellow CoTH-ers. I have been away for about two months and now that I am back the Force is not with me. As you can see in the title, when I try to log in I get the message: "Account has been closed or no longer exists."

I have:

-set the realmlist correctly
-deleted Cache and WTF folders
-I am able to log in on the forum on the other hand (otherwise how else could I leave this message)

Any kind Jedi out there to Force Push this problem away ? Please ?
It may or may not be related to this thread here. I'm sure Kretol can fix this issue, though.
So...what do I do, exactly ? Create another account ? Sorry, that thread only got me more confused.

I did try and remake it here: https://www.conquestofthehorde.com/account/ . It said that the email already had an account to it.
Yes. Click an Account Management and make another in game account. :3

(With the same login as your forum account. :3)
Done so. Now, instead of "this email adress has an account to it" it says "invalid username / password".

Actually I should clarify that. The message "this email adress has an account to it" was given when I tried to register a new account.

The message "invalid username / password" when I tried to log in with same user and password as the forum account.
We might need Grakor/Kretol to make your account then. :C
Have you tried using the 'Forgot Password' option on the Account Management site?

(Posted from teh phonez)
I see. I would greatly appreciate it. I wouldn't want to have to get the account approved and then gruntship and all that all over again. Getting the characters deleted is bad enough. Also, if someone could leave a reply to inform me when it is done ?

Yes, I've reseted the password. Same deal.
Er, you weren't completely clear. You were able to successfully reset the password? Are you able to log in to the Account Management site?
Apologies. Earlier I tried to log onto the forums but I forgot my password, so I had it reset. But I cannot log into the account management section.

Apologies. Earlier I tried to log onto the forums but I forgot my password, so I had it reset. But I cannot log into the account management section.
Then I'll repeat my previous question - have you tried using the 'Forgot Password' option on the Account Management site?
Did now and was able to log in the accound management site. Is there a way to change the password that I was given ?
As mentioned in the email you received, you can use .acc pass in-game, or you can change it on the Account Management site itself.
Done and done. That solved it. Thank you very much for your time and help. Also I apologize for the inconvenience. For those who bump into this problem, I used the "Forgot Password" in the "Account Management" section, as Kretol suggested. After I got the new password I was able to log in with no other problems. Also all the characters are there where I left them.
Welcome back!