Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: An Unfortunate Demise
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A regular day in the Catacombs, the day of the Felfire Club Debate, while the people would sit around upstairs, firing several verbal arguements with one another and such, downstairs a different style of life would be present, a quiet, dangerous one.

A Blood Elf female would enter a room, one with an alchemy circle in the center, a dwarven corpse and a mummified corpse laying on seperate tables, directly in front of the Circle however, is a Blood Elf corpse, male, a Magister.
Varania would approach the deceased Magister, upon approaching the body, he is wearing a crimson robe, along with Flarecore Pauldrons and all that, there is a stab wound at his ankles, heart, and stomach, it's a fresh body, recently dug up as well.
She would look around briefly, before pressing her hands against the body, her hands started to glow with holy light, the light engulfing his body, she would move a hand over his chest and abdomen, the light engulfing it, the light growing brighter as she heals it. She begins panting as she channels, eventually moving over to his legs, the light engulfing the wounds again and her hands, healing the legs now that the chest and stomach are cleansed. Several minutes pass, she would redirect her hands to his chest, now concentrating on returning his spirit to his own body, panting and breathing heavily, a cough would suddenly emerge from him, choking out as he jerks and twitches wildly, crying out in a sort of pain. After about fifteen secounds, he stops..slowly rising, looking around, "Where am I?"
Drawbacks
Short-term; Movement impairment, seizures in response to stress or energy exhaust, extreme fatigue.
Long-term; Potential heart-related diseases, stomach and gastrointestinal related issues, possible traumatic membory repression.
Killers And Ressurrector
Vyne; Motive: Euthanasia,
Ressurector: Varanaia; Paid and old association.

Sorry if this seemed rushed, I may add some stuff onto it and revise it as soon as I know the GMs and officals have seen the screenshots.

I just noticed the entire GM Team is now viewing the thread..or not exactly all of them but you get my drift...
Don't kill me please.
Please cut the screenshots and write.
Wait w- Oh okay.

Again, I'll add onto the story as time goes on, I'm sorry if it's to short at the moment.
We both know there's much more then that :P
Cough cough..necropost.
:) :D :P