Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: hey all
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I first stared playing wow 2 years ago.I have played retail and leveled several characters to max level.I have played a variety of private servers from RP to level 255. I enjoy crazy stats on some servers and on others i enjoy in depth quest lines,and on RP servers i just enjoy creating stories. I have played Diablo3 but I don't think it has the same depth of game play as wow.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language: Canada / English

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My brother and my dad both played it and i did a few quests and got hooked. I enjoyed the challenge of taking a character fro level 1 to max level and interacting with new people to do dungeons.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
Google. Some people recommended that i try it as it was a very good RP server that took RP seriously.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy
I enjoy relaxing in Silvermoon over a cold brew and discussing the days quests with my fellow travelers. I also enjoy staring danger in the face and creating a story line that could lead anywhere the participants imagination takes them.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Blood Elf/Warrior. I like the look of the blood elf. Something sets them apart from the other races, I don't know if it's the look of arrogance or the semi-human quality, but when you see a Blood Elf, you look. I like the warrior because it's a more in depth DPS/Tank class and more rewarding to play.

What are your expectations of this server?:
To have fun, meet fellow players with an interest in role play and even to maybe learn more of the WoW lore.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most:
be respectful

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I played a cat and I got lost and couldn't find my way home.I got adopted a by a female blood elf paladin who showed me the ways of the light and turned me from a poor destitute cat into a ferocious holy screaming machine. We toured the lands together ridding it of it's blight and saving the helpless from tyranny.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:no
Hello, Brayden, I'm Caravan and I'd like to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde! You seemed to have mistyped "gnomes" in your favorite race segment, what a travesty! Oh well, I guess you'll be stuck with such elfery as Blood Knights! Elves are rather popular here, so you'll have an easy time finding some RP for them in the personals, guild or storyline threads or in-game! :)

In addition to the above links, I suggest taking a look at our rules, policiesand these "swelltastic" guides as a way to get a feel for our server.

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to PM me here on the forums. You can also usually catch me lurking in-game on Cara or Xanthe. But, really, you can ask anyone else on the server (particularly our fantastic GM (Or Trial GMs) and Forum Helper staff) as we're all usually free and willing to help!

Also! Don't forget to /join chat and /join barrens (for all the sillies) when you get in game! If ever you need to find a GM, .gm ingame is a very handy In-game command! Tickets also work.

:) Again, welcome, and I hope you enjoy your stay~!
Welcome!