Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: A ghoul for a necromancer.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This thread is simple. I am just wondering if anyone would be interested into roleplaying my character, Claynt's ghoul, as seen in the Chaundre-Frederick 'couple'.

Anyone interested?

Details will be discussed via PM.

EDIT:
Cressy Wrote:Before you may play your ghoul character, it must be approved through the Special Profile section of the forums.
Consider that retracted. Position free.
As just a sidenote! Before you may play your ghoul character, it must be approved through the Special Profile section of the forums. :3
Thank you, Cressy, I really did not know that! I shall add it to the post.

EDIT: Vee said he doesn't want the spot anymore, so... STILL OPEN. :3
Dont ghouls require CMC?
No, ghouls, in this sense, are corpses of anything raised up to be a necromancer's servant. In more simple terms; it's like having a Death Knight at your personal disposal.
(07-21-2012, 03:12 PM)SunThas Wrote: [ -> ]Dont ghouls require CMC?

Nope. They're Special Profiled as DKs(usually. Sometimes Forsaken). Have been so for years and years.
Ok, thanks for helping that up. C:
It should also be known that ghouls are not mentally functioning creatures. They may be fighters but conversations are little.
<bump>

Also, know that everything that Cressy said is true. Much love, Cress'!
I'd be somewhat interested. I assume that would be an interesting time, and really delving into something as what my character was -before- being a ghoul for you. Did you find my dead corpse, and raise it? Did you capture me, then kill me? But...I'm waiting on a profile approval and I may be taking somewhat of a...well..break soon. Get to me on Jaedyn in-game if you see me on, I'd love to discuss this. Also..I'm a tad lazy, so throwing a profile through the Special Profiles seems kind of...hnnng. But like I said, I'd love to discuss it. But for business reasons, still consider this spot "open."