Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Papyrus Pamphlets
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
While passing through Goldshire a hooded monk with a large mace on his back hands you this pamphlet

Beware people of The Kingdom of Stormwind
The recent political turmoil plaguing our lands has been caused by none other than agents of the Legion. Vile Demons sneaking into the homes of the good peasantry and the noble gentry at night to seep poisonous lies into their minds and taint their dreams which causes them to listen to the mad warlocks posing as politicians and wreak havoc upon the land. A witch hunt is being called for, all poltical dissenters are to be assumed agents of The Burning Legion and cohorts of The Shadow Council. Stormwind, the last bastion of the Light, shall rise again once these heretics are dealt with.
Miss Bennett leans down to pick a papyrus pamphlet up near an abandoned pyre. The burnt corpse looks to be a female human. After reading it she comments to herself. "I return to Elwynn.. and this is what I'm greeted with. I'd like to believe you Reigen.." She swats the pamphlet before pocketing it, "..but how can I with all this?"