Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: The Strange Case of the Missing TRP2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm at a loss here.

I have TRP2 installed on my two computers: one on my PC, one on my laptop (which CappnRob uses to get in-game). Out of the blue, TRP2 disappears on my PC. The addons are still in the folder, and I've tried enabling and disabling all of my addons, even including the out-of-date ones. It's still gone, however.

Other players can still see my TRP2 info, however. I may have to guess it's based on the data stored in my laptop. Otherwise, it's absolutely gone for me, even though I still have the items in my addon folder!
Delete TRP2, get in game, move around in the OOC zone. Get out of the game, install TRP2, see if it works. You may need to re-write everything tho. Not sure if you purged the cache aswell.. but it can be a good idea.

Not much else comes to my mind.. Good luck!
Should be possible to retrieve the stuff you've written before uninstalling if you check your cache.
The character data is a separately saved according to the makers of TRP2.
It's saved in some map separately with the TRP2 character add-on if I'm correct, in the worst case it's back-upping and re-rolling until you got it working again. (Be sure to have a fresh TRP2 rar file at hand for immediate overwrites)