Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Summer! YES! FINALLY!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, yeah; I'll be going to Denmark tomorrow, and I'll be back on Friday. TATTY-BYE, COTHERS! Hug
Commercial is quite relevant.

Have fun, Panda! Hug
Go yell at Spiky for me while you're over there.

Also, don't forget the potatoes.
(07-23-2012, 10:03 AM)Caravan Wrote: [ -> ]Go yell at Spiky for me while you're over there.

Also, don't forget the potatoes.

Cracked me up. <3

I'll try and see what I can do!
... I'm not Norwegian but I still want to go to Denmark now.

Have fun, Rowgen!
Well, then! This'll be the last you see of me 'til Thursday evening! Thanks for all the warm wishes and stay cool, CoTHers! <3
You see those sausage makers from Denmark? They have red sausages. Red. Sausages.

No mountains though, but if you're lucky, you can find the legendary Danish Mountain Butter.
(07-24-2012, 03:25 AM)Ebenezer Wrote: [ -> ]You see those sausage makers from Denmark? They have red sausages. Red. Sausages.

No mountains though, but if you're lucky, you can find the legendary Danish Mountain Butter.

Very few Mountain Butters, but definitely a few Mountain Goats. :P

Had a wonderful time in Denmark, and it was an awesome few days (lots of ice cream, too). Hug

Good to be home. :D
ICE CREAM! I know what I'm going to have for lunch now, thanks!
Once again I leave you all. This time tomorrow. This time for Rome. TO ROME I SHALL GO!

I can hardly wait, I've read so much about Rome and I'm oh-God-in-heaven-so-excited. :D
I can't guarantee anything, but I believe I'll be available from time to time, though slow to respond. :)