Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Busy moving
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Soooo, yep. I'm moving on the 31st of this month, so these last 6 days I think I'll be kept pretty busy by the last packings and arrangements. Also, I was informed that I might not have internet connection in my apartment before the 7th of August, so.. <.<''

I'll try to get online from time to time, when I can pull myself from the sea of boxes! :)
Good luck, Illyriel!
Wheeey, thanks to renovation people not doing their job on time, I'm not even able to go -live- in my new apartment untill next monday, so it seems like I'm gonna be stuck with a mac and bad connection at my mom's untill then.. ._.
Ouch. :C

Hope it is actually done on Monday for you!
Yeah, more updates... So the person who was supposed to do the water isolation in the bathroom floor has skipped work twice now (this is getting ridicilous), so the other guys will have to do the job. x_x I went there today, and they told me the renovation would finally be ready on wednesday. Or should be..
Finally.. After 2 weeks of waiting, my apartment is ready! I moved in today, officially, and will be back online in no time!
I don't know you, but finally, that sounds like a hasil...