Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Popping back.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well hello all.

It's been almost a year since I set foot on CotH, and I decided to pop back for a while, see how thing's are going, do a little RP, have some fun and all that good stuff.

If you knew me back then, as Miah, or possibly Bailey, feel free to say hi here, would be nice to see some of the old faces again.

*wave*
Hoooooly shi....... Welcome back, ya old bastard.
Thank you very much! *Great big smiles*
You're very welcome. While we didn't RP -that- much, I did always enjoy your presence on the forums.
Miah! I recognize this name. Hullo!
Welcome back!
You played Bailey, right? It's been so long D:
(07-26-2012, 03:35 PM)Wuvvums Wrote: [ -> ]You played Bailey, right? It's been so long D:

I did and it has! Too long, but I got a little break of free time, and missed this place.

Hmm, all my character's are gone, must have been a reset...If I dig out my old applications and resubmit them, could I get them back?
I really missed that crazy, abusive pair. Gotta bring back gnome rp c:
(07-26-2012, 03:43 PM)Wuvvums Wrote: [ -> ]I really missed that crazy, abusive pair. Gotta bring back gnome rp c:

Damn right! I miss my gnomies.
You'll have to resubmit the profiles and recreate them, Miah! But you can get your old characters back. But, to note, we have no prestige system anymore, so Bailey can't be all crazy mutated. :c
Clover! Dear god, it felt like forever that you weren't here.

Welcome back! <3
... Oh wow.

Hello, Miah! Long time no see and welcome back!
Bailey! Long time no freakin' see!