Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: DO NOT UPDATE COTH TO THE NEW PATCH
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Alooooot of people are saying that blizzard is trying to track down the private servers. And in doing so, alooot of people can get in trouble. PLEASE be careful guys. I'm thinking it's gunna be unsafe for Private Server Owners, and Players.

Just giving a fair warning for everyone to watch out. I love everyone here, and I don't want to see anyone get in trouble.

<33333
That sounds... foreboding. Like the moment before a thunderous 'Dun dun DUN'.
I haven't seen a sticky from any person with Blizzard on their forums indicating this. Until I do, I'm treating this as hearsay. Generally speaking, if this were a pvp realm or something of that nature I would think there would be reason to be concerned; however, as this is a heavy rp server, I doubt there will be an issue to that extent.

Just a thought IMO.
Lol, it's not like blizz employees don't know how to google.
Ya know, the worste that could happen is they ban your account/close the server. *Shrug* They can't fine you, and certainly not arrest you.

It's the "term of agreement" thing you sign in to. Keep your cache clean.
I do keep my cache clean. BUT... >.> I like my 70 huntard. I dun' want my account banned. -falls over- BUT!

Be careful. I likes this server.

I'z verry paranoid when it comes to things like that.

Anymawhoz. I won't be able to play for awhile. Cause.. I has the patch.

BUUUTTT!! I hope my profile is approved soooooon. That way, when I can come backs I can be 70 with my pretties!!

If my profile is approved. -falls over-
Erm. Then check the newest post in server announcements about that.

And, unless Kret gives Blizz your IP adress, the don't know that you're here. AND WE DO NOT DO THAT. They can ask, but we legally do not have to give it.
Also... nothing Blizz can do due to the fact that Kretol and the staff of CotH aren't gaining income, or receiving any kind of money for the server's existence.

And until they do... they aren't legally breaking EULA laws.
ROFL... OMFG.. The new patch.. you can like /cower

And it's sooooooo funny. XD ahahahaha... -falls over-
Topic derailed, questions answered. Locked.