Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Wedding Invites! (Cristovao and Diwaata)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So, yeah. Ok, this event is technically a good ways off, but I figure it is best to start early with planning this, aye? Human paladin and his draenei lover, Diwaata, are going to have a human-styled wedding! When? Dunno, yet! Some times off to be sure! Where at? Most likely a nice phased field in Hillsbrad! Who is invited? Well, that's what this thread is for.

Cristovao and Diwaata have met a loooot of people IC. Too many for me to keep up with! Rather than pain myself of memorizing who to send out IC invites to, I figured I'll let the players of those characters do it for me! This way noone is forgotten by mistake. Just follow the simple template, and there you go!

Quote:Player: (Who you are on the forums/skype/ect)
Character: (Your character's in game name! full TRP2 names are allowed as well)
Association: (How your character is affiliated or acquainted with either the bride or the groom. Close friend, war partner, family, ect)
RP Hours: (The hours you are available for RP, and the days you can RP on, generally speaking! THIS IS IMPORTANT FOR SCHEDULING THE EVENT.)

Please be kind enough to do this for every character that you feel matters! I'll hand pick the entries myself for who gets an invite IC, but this will greatly help me in keeping my facts straight.
This wedding is for traitors.
(07-28-2012, 11:05 PM)Mathias Wrote: [ -> ]This wedding is for traitors.

Maeia will be there to give Cristo away at the altar.

Backed by Jared and a BH shield wall.
(07-28-2012, 09:41 PM)CappnRob Wrote: [ -> ]...a human-styled wedding!
WHAT?!

Player: Bovel
Character: Telah
Association: Leader of the Pilgrimage both have taken part of.
RP Hours: Weekdays, 10 - 14 Server time.
WELL BOVEL LORE ON DRAENEI WEDDINGS IS IFFY DOESN'T VELEN LIKE OVERSEE THOSE?

... getting someone to puppet Velen for this WOULD be pretty baller, though.

(07-29-2012, 03:58 AM)Sol Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-28-2012, 11:05 PM)Mathias Wrote: [ -> ]This wedding is for traitors.

Maeia will be there to give Cristo away at the altar.

Backed by Jared and a BH shield wall.

But what about Matherand? He needs to hit on all the single ladies and spike the punch bowl!
...Damn Cappn, you always have crossracial marriages. ANYWAYS...

Player: PhilGobatto! felipe_gobatto on Skype.
Character: Mugg Stormbraid
Association: Hmmm, acquainted to Cristovao? I think that's it! I don't remember if he was one of Mugg's students too...
RP Hours: 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. in Server Time, mostly.

Sidenote: He will be the guy challenging people to drink more than him in the party.
(07-29-2012, 12:54 PM)PhilGobatto Wrote: [ -> ]...Damn Cappn, you always have crossracial marriages. ANYWAYS...

I have two you dork >:C
Player: :|
Character: I dunno. :)
Association: Every single wedding.
RP Hours: EARLYEARLYmorning or LATELATE nights. Off-days change every week. DUNNO
Redis isn't going to try and kidnap Diwaata out of sad desperation, is he?
。 ◕ ‿ ◕ 。
Kapre is going to have a second reason to want to club Redis' face in. With his fists.

KAPRE REMEMBERS.

HE REMEMBERS.

HE WILL NOT FORGET.
(07-29-2012, 07:57 AM)CappnRob Wrote: [ -> ]WELL BOVEL LORE ON DRAENEI WEDDINGS IS IFFY DOESN'T VELEN LIKE OVERSEE THOSE?

There's no actual lore on this but a (realistic) suggestion made in a draenei guide posted on retail forums that Hawk(?) incorporated deeply into his draenei guide. Seeing as the wedding is not going to aid the survival of the draenei race, I see no reason why Velen would show up. Rather the opposite he'd be against such a waste of time.
I just know there's a draenei NPC who asks you to find her husband, and she uses the word "husband". OH WELL.
I'd assume the wedding occurred before the Bloodlust.
Player: Dae.
Character: Flora Venfield
Association: They've never met before. Ever.
RP Hours: Mon-Thurs 6:00-12:00 server.
But judging from the Christo-mommy meetup, maybe I should say 25 'o clock yesterday.

Also, Flora doesn't really know much at all about Christo's family life. This should be remedied.
Pages: 1 2