Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Official "Leaving" Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yep. This is official. xD

I'm leaving good 'ol Conquest of the Horde. I've decided to quit WoW all together; retail, private servers, the whole thing. I'll miss all of ya, though. D:

I hate to say it, but I will NOT be returning like the last times. >.>; I've got a lot going on outside of WoW. Drama, schoolwork, chores, family, friends, zombies, etc. I won't even be coming back to the forums, I think. Sadness!

So, adieu, farewell, goodbye, so long, sayonara, bye! I'll miss everyone here. Kind of like losing a best friend.

~ Varithos A.K.A. Gazzick Tabblebolt
As much as I hate to say it, it's probably for the better to focus on RL and whatnot. One of my co-workers recently quit WoW after having an epiphany and realizing how much time he's been sinking into the game, and now that he's been "clean," he's fully realizing how much time he was wasting playing. He's almost surprised with how much he's able to get done now. Heh.

Anyway, I wish you the best of luck!
With you gone so much, I was kind of worried that this was going to come eventually.
I'll miss you, Gazzick, you were tons of fun to roleplay with and a nice guy OOC, which seems rare sometimes. If you've got AIM/MSN, you should PM them to me so I can pester you until you wish you were away from the computer more.

Have fun away from the computer.
Well, I don't know you, but I want to say I hope you accomplish whatever it is you wish to, and have a great time. I salute you, fellow CotHer. Farewell.
Livie will miss you (Even though I doubt you remember her)

<3 Take care.
I feel you. I had to quit retail for similar reasons. I've just weaned myself off MMOs altogether, and doing the roleplay thing to a "If everything else is done" formula. I've discovered (and re-discovered) a LOT of about myself in that time period. It may be sad leaving, but the replacements are so much more valuable and make returning seem worthless.

I wish you nothing but luck and successes.
Although I don't know you, a shame to hear you're leaving. But alas, RL work is more important than games really.

Hope you enjoy yourself wherever and/or what you do. :D
Take care mate.

We'll miss ya.