Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: The Red Rose slave experimenting!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So this event will not happen in some time, but this will allow -all- members of the Red Rose time to gather our "guests". The event is just a lot of experimentation, really. Though still is very important, not your usual RP. Now I've been beating around the bush, members of the Red Rose will be collecting slaves, how do we get the amount of slaves needed? Well I'll tell you how, members will be calling their freinds to make one shot characters just for this event! The person who brings the most people will be promoted to the outer circle. This is only for the members who aren't warriors! warroirs will play a special role and kill all slaves who try to escape :D.
If you have any questions, please ask, the more questions the more answers!
Remember, making a slave for this event, the slave will be ssued a Character Warning and we will kill all the slaves in the end unless the experimenting takes longer then expected, to make this fun for the slaves, they will emote what happens to them :D This event will hopefully have many people and if you make a slave and like the guild, make a new character and ask me to join!
I don't recommend having an event where one party is guaranteed a death in the end. That being said, Finwaz would not put his own slaves through it.
Well, there are never things for sure, if a slave would like to leave, they must be crafty, but if they excape there is a guild they can be running to :D This may equal some fun RP, but the slaves that live through experimenting will be attacked to be killed, so the CW will still apply.
I'm just saying that it's a little.. much to ask people to make characters to rp with you, if one of the requirements is that they simply kill the character in the end. You need to ask yourself why would someone would want to throw their character away?
This is ment for players to pull on their friends for favors, the characters are ment for it, that being said, I do see your point. Also this will allow people to check out the guild, with a character that may be killed so if you don't like the guild you don't have to join :D This isn't ment to kill indepth characters, please DO NOT send us characters you've put a lot of work in. Also if the slaves are interested in joining as the slave this can work as well, but an experiment must be tested that conrtols (Or makes it easier to) the slave. The experiment may or may not work even, so if you'd like that, PM me :D
Again, I don't want slaves with any story atached unless you plan to join via slave, the event is coming up, can't wait to see all our new test subjects :D Remember all in the guild, the member with the highest number of slaves brought in will be pomoted a rank higher :3
Now that the Skin thieves is over, no one will mind if I bump this, no?
Okay, if ya'll love your slave characters, just talk to me, I have dessided that the more labored hands the better. So all slaves do not have to die, but have a high chance, it all depends on the experements conducted on them.

Oh, I'm a dink and forgot to add it'll be 1pm server time, sorry I'm a moron :P
We're about on the date, hope ya'll are getting nice slaves :D
I don't think a lot of the people are getting why i'm even asking people to join. This event is to let people know about our guild, without an obligation to be in it. If your a slave, you like who the guild is, now with the slave dead, you can make an actual character just for the guild :D I'm asking ya'll to check the guild out, and if you like your slaves, then you can still be your slave. I'm not trying to make this one sided, there isn't much more I can say to help the cause, just get I'm not trying to kill actual characters with it :D
Okay, a lot of events are being held 19th, so I'm going to move the event to the 18th, I'm sorry for any problems this may cause, sorry. I hope all can still make it :D
Our event is happening tomarrow, come to it with all your slaves :D Remember, I'll only kill you off now if you wish to be, so it's not "Kill them, we are done here". We owe a slave to an ally, so if someone wanted to be special, tell me :D
The event is today, hope ya'll are ready with some slaves :D