Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Domus perierunt animas (The house of lost souls)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well the first thing to say might as well be the name. My name is Tyler.
You may know my brother, Kyle, who has been on this for god only knows,
to me he is the one I look up to for RPing. His account name is KageAcuma, At least I think that is how you spell it. My life though. It is a dark tale that I will not share with you, it might be a little to "Dark" As you might say. But I will say this, I have been in a mental asylum twice.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
The United States of America.... Sadly. I speak English as well.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I will be honest, at first I thought W.o.W was stupid, But looking back I see that I was the stupid one to not let it have a chance and now finding myself addicted to it.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
The one who showed me this was *and to no surprise* my brother KageAcuma.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy any type of RP really, but the one I enjoy the most would have to be tavern.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race and class would have to be a Blood elf, but I can not decide on a favorite class yet.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectations would have to include fun and a good time!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The pg-13 rating. Due to not having people swearing ALL the time or making rude comments about everything, I am sure that you have seen and maybe kicked these type of people off the server.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

My life has always been a mess, from the day I was born, to the day I die. My name is Vic, no last name, and no middle name, just Vic the "flesh face" as all the other kids called me. The reason behind the name is because my parents died in a fire when I was just a little baby but my face was burnt off in the fire as well. In the foster home I was put in the "happy room" in which all of the paint is faded or rotting and with a bed with the springs coming out of it like a bed of nails. I lived there until the owners got arrested for having a meth lab next to my room.
DHS found a better home for me."Better" is a funny word though. *if I should write more, email me *

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
None that I can think of. But does this introduction work?
Hi, Noiporcs, seems like this got miss-posted! Please repost it here for the staff to review.

Thanks! :)