Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: WTB: Nagrand Cherries
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Alrighty! So I was fluttering about in the various RP locations and just generally wandering the world when an issue arose to me that I'm sure a lot of us have faced at some point of our lives or another: I cannot breathe underwater.

Now! After about five seconds of thought, it occurred to me that water breathing potions are not, in fact, available for purchase, and what's more they're dull and boring. Another idea just HAD to exist.

After a few more moments and a lucky Google search, I came upon the quest reward item of the Nagrand Cherry.

So let me break down my request:

Who:

Probably this guy here:

[Image: zA1NP.png]

What:

Adding Nagrand Cherries to the items he is able to sell to us lil' old players.

When:
As soon as reasonably viable and acceptable, really!

Where: See Who.

Why:

Because a cheap water breathing item isn't really exploitable and opens up a world of new RP possibilities underwater. (Try roleplaying underwater some time. Even if IC'ly it's only a few seconds, you'll probably run out of breath before you would in IC terms.)

Thank you for considering my proposal.

/bows out
That would be a viable solution for extending the RP underwater, in regards to allowing time to complete chat messages. I would myself prefer to see more people engaging in IC trade with other characters who are alchemists. I would also advise the use of the IC currency as it has not seen use equal to its full potential in recent days.