Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Lord of the Rings. Online?!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This occured to me yesterday night, when I was talking with Nexus about her love of dwarves. It all went along these lines:

Kira: Hey, why not play LotRO?
Nexus: Pfff, who'd pay all that money?
Kira: ...you do know it's free, right?
Somebody: They made it free2play.
Nexus: o.o

So yeah, here's my offer! How about we all make a lil' group, prefferable on Skype, of people who want or already play LotRO? We could all meet up, or make a fellowship! ('guild')

Interested? Contact me on Skype, on Kira13f
(And don't forget to download the game)
Hey! Hey! I'm playing, too! Don't forget that! :D
I am Holynexus and the lack of female dwarves upsets me.
Female dwarves, in the Lord of the Rings, are said to have beards... you are welcomed to make a dwarf and say it's female.

No, don't do it.

Either way, looking for more!
I'm definitely interested in this! I'm downloading it on Steam now, and I'll post again once I have created a successful character.

Will we ever do any roleplay? Or just game?

EDIT: Just realized how much of a bump I just did... Do you still even play..?
I would be interested in joining.
(03-18-2013, 01:16 PM)Osvaldas Wrote: [ -> ]I would be interested in joining.

This.

But I know nothing of LoTR Lore...Hue. Count me in anyway.

Count me in, Tom Bom, merry Tom Bombadillo!
This is relevant to my interests.
Just updating the game files now.

I say we start a guild. Not a specific RP guild, but a guild that we can be OOC, as well as plan different IC events or sessions?

EDIT: The server I will be joining is - Laurelin [EN-RP], which apparently is LOTRO's official RP server. Feel free to join that one to be a part of the guild we'll create.
This interest surge will probably make me reinstall the game! Laurelin should be the server y'all join ; it's where I and most RP'ers are.

(posted via phonez)
@Traid, @Osvaldas, @Aethon and @Rensin.. add me on Skype, please: Kira13f

We have a group there.