Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: The Semester Begins
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The Historical Institute will be holding its first class Monday the 20th at 6pm server time at the park in Stormwind. The subject will be Why and How we study history. The class will be taking a less structured discussion based style than will be typical of course work. Guest are welcome and I will be allowing a one-time OOC enrollment opportunity as well for any that are interested. This is not to say that an IC enrollment is not an option, and is actually prefered. Due to time constraints, I will allow the OOC just this once. *facepalm*

I will be holding similar events at least once a week at approximately the same time, in addition to related field excursions and general guild RP. Hope to see a good turn out.
Question! Does that mean the first class is tonight? :) This looks like an interesting session.
Yush! I'll be there tonight. ^.^
Okay I have everything sorted out, birthday celebration is over and I believe everyone involved will be able to attend now. The semester WILL begin on Monday the 20th 6pm server time. The planned field excursion will be take place the same time tuesday. I've updated the post above to reflect the changes.
Alright, the event will be taking place today. I'll be both ingame and on the forums prior to the event so feel free to contact me via your prefered method of communication if you are interested in getting involved.
I'll be there :D
The semester continues with "How we study History" today at 4pm server time in the dwarven district. Today's subject will be a follow up to last week's class on "Why we study history". Guests are welcome in addition to guild members and I would note that this event will preceed next weeks field excursion. Hope everyone can make it.
Oh, you humans and your fancy Stormwind-only parties. ;)
We will be leaving Stormwind soon. I assure you. You are welcome to attend should you wish.
T'was a fun event, I'm glad Bertold got to participate; As a guest speaker no less! I'm looking forward to the next event, so hopefully I'll be able to make it.
Go to... Go to... *taps chin* GO TO SOLACE VILLAGE.
Bah! I've had to leave before the event three frickin' times now! I hope to be to the next event for the full time >:|
[Image: WoWScrnShot_082812_201910.jpg]

A special thanks to our guest speaker.
I especially like the draenei mage, he's super sexy, like the player, I believe :3
Not as sexy as neked Louisa in the corner lmao. Gonna have to start putting my goggles on before I take screen shots... not the first time this has happened. Oh and "Where we study history" will be taking place this week. Likely tuesday but date and time are up in the air. Best pick up some less fancy clothes for the *cough* oh, noth... ah you all know anyways. Adventure expedition for youz all.
Pages: 1 2