Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Peons, I'm willing to help!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Now, though we have a many post for stuff like this, it can some times be confusing for a Peon, I know when I was a peon I was never on the forums because they were sorta scary. So, I'm going to offer my time to help you peons out there who just need a hand :D Like if your looking for a guild I can find you one that suits your needs and that is active, asuming -I- know if it's active.
Or if your just having a hard time finding RP, I'm here to help as well. If you need tips or something don't be afriad to PM me or just ask here on this thread :D Now I'm a more or less nub to stuff like lore, but I know who to go to for most lore issues so I can ask them for you. So if you ever need it, I'm here to help, even if I'm not a GM or FH /shrug.
I certainly hope that the GMs and the FHs aren't as scary as this post implies. :P

Keep in mind that Forum Helpers are just volunteers who have agreed to help out on the forums - as the name would suggest. If anyone has any questions, there's nothing to stop them. We're people, too. I'm not saying that Grunts shouldn't help, too - By all means, do! - I'm just saying that helping is the job we took. :)
I know one thing. Rowgen is not scary at all with that avatar. Just, look at it!
What about me in terms of scariness? :B
Wuvs, you're only scary because I seen scary people write scary things about spiders. x.x
So much people. Peons need love too c:
... Ya'll know GMs are volunteers too, right? We're not paid for this. And we're always open to discussing things. Just seems like we get a bad rep because, surprise surprise, we do say 'no' to things we don't want.
Of course, Xigo. I'm just speaking on the behalf of my purple brothers and sisters. :D
I mean, Rowgen's a nice guy. And Teztez. And Reigen. And McKnighter. That's all I've met, atleast. (As far as I know)
I'm sorry if this post offended anyone, that wasn't the point, it's just saying I'm here to help as well, FH and GMs can't always be here at all times. Plus many of you are very helpful, just saying from my experiance as a peon I would've loved to just skip the forums all together. It can be scary, I was saying that the forums were scary, not the FHs and/or GMs :P

I'm really just a nub trying to help more nubs :D Most will probably know more then me after a month :P As I said, I'd be sending lore questions and such to ya'll, for quicker responses :D
Oh, don't worry. I think Xigo's post was more directed at me than you. :)
Okay :D