Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: The Concordant: Recruitment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: Zp2GE.gif]

What: The Concordant will be doing a bit of recruiting, inviting new members, answering questions, etc.

Where: Solace Village! A bit scenic, but neutral and thus safe for a gathering of new Concordant members in a secure environment.

When: August 21st at 7 PM Server time.

Why: To protect the peoples of Azeroth from threats other groups cannot or will not face! To do... Adventurous things! Really, attend the event or contact me or Lona in-game for any information you may desire!
Me like. >.<
I feel like this group needs a shiny pub. A pub like in final fantasy, with mission boards and... love.
I've got a blacksmith who would lend his skills to the Concordat. (And maybe his warrior skills, if he can be convinced)
Reuben may show his face there, should my OOC life permit it.
Yes a nice guild that should ally with the Broken Brothers that way I can beat all you do-gooder nubs :3 (I kid and do like the idea)
So, I tryed to go to the event and you where AFK, so I waited and waited, did the event even take place?
It did. There were LFG messages repeatedly before the event itself got underway.
Yes, but I hoped on when you told me I should, I'm Hasrgher.... though I may retry :P
Server time may be different from your home time zone. Events are organized on a PST time frame.
It's only an hour behind, but it seemed Dragnmad was AFK for 15min. at least :P
Around there, yes. But I was back and doing messages and running the event from about 7:45 onward.
Sorry, then I guess I missed it, on one of my accounts I can't see LFG.