Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: The Spirit's Plea.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
-The Spirits Plea-

Nagrand is teeming with life. Green continues to flourish as the animals continue to survive the broken world. But the spirits are restless. A brave few have embarked upon a journey to see what they can do to calm the spirits.

Set on a course with limited time, a young Blademaster will do what he can to help the spirits, and learn more about his people before their taint. Curiosity has led him to his first clue, and to the spirits. Now he will travel to a nearby graveyard, yearning to speak to the spirits once more, all the while dodging the demons that remain close by.

The Graveyard

"Where the dead rest, the demons stir. Help your ancestors to rest once more, and we shall tell you of your past."

OOC Information

This event shall be more of an information seeking then a hack and burn. With the location of the graveyard so close to a demon outpost, blindly charging in can bring upon a large force of demons on the group. There will be a hack and burn section, but most shall be riddle solving.

There is no set time yet, seeing as though I shall begin a week long venture into constant work before they boot me to the door and I'm free again. Soon as I am, I'll post up a time.

Spoiler:
Oh, there's going to be a whole spirit talk at the end. Should your character be there, they may talk to them. If you want something specific, feel free to send an info sheet so I can think of something for the spirits to do that'll help the character's story progression.
Hmm, could some one ruin the event and/or try to harm the spirits? Like Groshner :D
Troll tries to harm spirits -> as a result, has like OVER NINE THOUSAND orcs chasing her down. With axes. And fire. And battleboars.
And warpiglets. Many warpiglets. Anyway, this event would be important to Daichi, to come in and ruin it wouldn't be appreciated less you had a storyline idea that would help me in the long run. Sorry ^^;
I think I do, but I'll PM it after I research more on Voodoo powers, like trying to trick Diachi *Evil hand rub* Either way Groshner will want to be there, you helped her, she'll help (Or hinder, depending) a friend.
Relki will be the~ Oh wait she already is. ;D
Good news everyone! I'm free to actually post a time for this! The 5th, 8 A. M. server time!

Nevermind! Make that around 6 pm Servertime!
Lol, fail, but congrats >.<

Also, Groshner will be there if my shedual allows.
Events today! Everything is set time wise less something comes up, so be prepared!
Ooh, back to back events for Ormica. Have fun with that.
So... As it turns out I have not as much time as I thought. A friend plans on stealing me around 7:30 my time (8 my time is 5 server) so lets move it down three hours. 2 PM server time is when this'll take place, sorry about the change!
Well turns out this will have to be moved! Plan for this Monday, the tenth at 5 P.M. servertime!
Pfft, Groshner will try to be to this one, I some how forgot about it last time, well and the HI event thingy :P
I will see if I can come though I may still be at work.
I will likely be in class, unfortunately. We'll see how my irresponsibility and will to skip is.