Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Hurricane Drunk
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

The watery winds are blowing, my lovelies!

As the drill goes with all big storms, I'll probably be offline for a week or so after the storm. (Might be longer, even, given that I'm in such a rural area.) That combined with the fact that the storm is moving so slowly, I might also lose my computer, my router or any part of my house, in which case it will be much longer than a week. I'll be reachable for as long as I have internet.

I know you hate it when I say "don't worry" but don't worry. This is a part of living in Florida. At least once every ten years we're all faced with high speed winds and storm surge. You learn to get used to it. Besides, I'm Oze.

I'll be around for one more day before I shut down my rig and put him somewhere safe. Once the Vox is down, the internet will be out at my house and you'll have to wait. Maybe a day, maybe a week, but I'll be back! Well wishes!
Woo, three cheers for living in Florida! Hip hip, huzzah! Hip hip, huzzah! Hip hip, huzzah!

Here's to us all surviving, too.
*Fl-brofist*

It almost makes me want to play Binding of Isaac.
Batten down the hatches and stay safe, sugar.

That goes for all my fellow Floridians. :)
Yep. I got Evac'd from college as well. Nothing like a good ole hurricane to throw your life off-kilter.
They always hit at the start of school, too... College seems to be no different.
>All Forum Helpers/GMs in this thread are from Florida.
>Conspiracyyyyyyyyyyyyy
SHOULD OF STAYED IN NEW YORK CARAVAN.

AND ALL YOU FLORRIES SHOULD COME UP HERE TOO.
(08-25-2012, 06:32 PM)Aphetoros Wrote: [ -> ]>All Forum Helpers/GMs in this thread are from Florida.
>Conspiracyyyyyyyyyyyyy

YOU ARE UNAUTHORIZED. YOUR DEATH WILL NOW BE IMPLEMENTED. YOU WILL EXPERIENCE A TINGLING SENSATION FOLLOWED BY DEATH. DO NOT BE ALARMED. YOUR DEATH WILL BE IMPLEMENTED.
I read that as, "YOU WILL EXPERIENCE A TINGLING SENSATION FOLLOWED BY BIRTH. DO NOT BE ALARMED."
I'm also from Florida, though my area is outside the major wind and storm threats. Good luck Oz/other west side Flordians!!
Come to California. Experience earthquakes daily instead.

:3
Natural disasters are small time. Come to the Warp! Deal with Khorne's jerks EVERY day!

(And stay safe Oze! I'll be sure to keep all the smack-talk for when you're back~!)
America is wierd...
I think you should all come to England and have to face the terrible, terrible disaster known as occasional rain and annoying accents.
Pages: 1 2