Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: I need Aethon of Feedbacks![See what I did there?]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello! I saw people posting these threads for feedbacks, and I was like: "Hm, why not?"
So yeah. Feed me. I hunger. For you. For your feedback. Gimme. Nom.

Here is a few of my characters:

Balias.
Notarius.
Turion.
Zel'haar.
Lumian
Keiris.
Aethon(Remade)
Fallan.
Eredion.

Uhm...These are only my currently active characters. So yeah. There ya go. :3
CHEEEESE~ Most I really have played with was Ruffirant, any when we RPed all was good because you hit it right on the head, your are the quiet guy in the back that makes you feel like he is brewein so~... Ahem... In all seriousness, I enjoyed the little RP we had, but you are quiet :)

If that is how your characters are suppose to be like, then good good for you! If not, well talk more! Haters gonna hate but who cares ;D

*Peace and love*
(08-27-2012, 05:13 AM)Ruibarra Wrote: [ -> ]CHEEEESE~ Most I really have played with was Ruffirant, any when we RPed all was good because you hit it right on the head, your are the quiet guy in the back that makes you feel like he is brewein so~... Ahem... In all seriousness, I enjoyed the little RP we had, but you are quiet :)

If that is how your characters are suppose to be like, then good good for you! If not, well talk more! Haters gonna hate but who cares ;D

*Peace and love*

Thank you for your feedback! ^^ Yes, Dalariel and Ruff(Brothers) are both quiet type. I'm trying to socialize more, and I try to improve :3
OMG YOUR ZUROGH. WE HAVE TO RP ON THE ZEPPELIN MOARRRRR!!!!!!
Just whisper me Ingame anytime. (I'm mostly on Dalariel)
Dalariel is fun, but needs more ponies.

And you need to be less shy! Last time, Dalariel was just totally chilling on Liliaena's roof and barely took part in the action. :(
Bumpity bump bump!
I agree be more...LOUD as forte would say >.< I love the quiet types, but do they all have to be that way? If you like go ahead and continue I'm just observing :P Also love my meatwall but be on more xD
Someone called?... But, yeah.. I've never RPed with you, but I've heard good things.
Bump again!

I'd like to add Heimfiddle to the list! And I'd love some feedback on my OOC behavior aswell. =)

I worked a bit on my "shyness". =)
.. I'm not sure if we ever RPed (Perhaps with you on Notarius? I think he's named that.), but I can say what I feel in the next 3 words.

I love you.

You are a wonderful person, with much more talent in you then you probably realize. I appreciate all the help given, and we should really get together for RP in the future.
(12-02-2012, 04:48 PM)Psychyn Wrote: [ -> ].. I'm not sure if we ever RPed (Perhaps with you on Notarius? I think he's named that.), but I can say what I feel in the next 3 words.

I love you.

You are a wonderful person, with much more talent in you then you probably realize. I appreciate all the help given, and we should really get together for RP in the future.

How I felt while reading your comment:
Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_mcm2cgEt7E1rhkavko1_500.png]

Thank you a lot, Psychyn. =)
Bump?
No bump for you! Also we have RPed less so I can't give you much... just your a nubfais and get on when I'm on >.<
Giving this a bump. Been more active in RP nowadays, and in joining RPs in general. Also updated the list. Deleted the unactive ones and only kept the active ones(On the list, not on my account, hehe.)
Pages: 1 2