Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Calling All Couples -- Interest Check
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Romance!
[Image: WoWRestandRelaxation.png][Image: WoWlove.jpg]
Disclaimer: These are not strictly Orc or Night Elf related retreats! (Cute pictures. Cute!)

Team building!

[Image: teambuilding.jpg]

Wilderness Survival Skills!

[Image: WoWUnGoro.jpg]

Adventure!

[Image: WoWAdventure.jpg]

On behalf of The Love Exchange, Nikodemos and I are putting together a few "couples' retreat" packages for established (IC) couples and new-daters! Wanted to see if there'd be any interest or anything y'all would particularly like to see included!

Spoiler:
I'd be interested but now that I think of it, all my established couples are with Rigley, making dem gnomes :B
Don't let my lack-of-gnome pictorials suggest that gnomes are barred from the couples' retreat!
Oh, if one's alliance and the other is Horde, I guess maybe our married elf couple could go. I'll ask Landashua B:
I'd be interested, Drena still has to date herself ..eerr and Ural too.
Yes, to clarify: Just as in other TLE events, it's neutral! :) While we can divide into Horde and Alliance retreats (or strictly neutral for our tragic cross-faction couples), it was mostly a "First-Come First-Served" type affair.
(08-30-2012, 07:18 AM)Wuvvums Wrote: [ -> ]I'd be interested but now that I think of it, all my established couples are with Rigley, making dem gnomes :B

Hmmmmm. Rigley at a social event?

Stranger things have happened.
Kenny and/or Tibby can help host. Kapre is busy walking with spirits and being forever alone.

Plus Kenny and Tibby both have IC girl/boyfriends :)
I would join in with my bard elf, see what comes out of it but she's single. :3

Maybe such an event chain is a fun idea with an all single's group and from there out see if people find true love! Match people up at random, see if they can overtake missions/challenges and work together to reach certain points .. God, I'm making it sound like some TV-Show. At any rate, I has no coupled up toons yet but it sounds fun.
I like your idea, Psychyn, and may probably use that for the Singles' Retreat held separately!

And, Immy -- I want you to relax and participate! Niko and I got this. :) It'll give Xanthe another neat thing to do.
ADVENTURE AND ROMANCE?

ITS LIKE THIS EVENT WAS BUILT TO CATER TO ME.
Guess I'd better get to work on the package options then, aye. You don't waste any time do you Caravan?
Oh, I waste a lot of time. ;)

I'll PM you in a meeenute!
Great. I work tonight but my job is entirely physical so I have plenty of time to give it some thought.
If I am just to participate, then likely Hrod/Jami, Cristovao/Diwaata, or even Madugo/Asul'na may pop up. Though I also hope to do Varjot/Aimee or Kantado/Isolia or Tibalan/Riael too.

Damn, a lot of my characters are in RP relationships.

For singles, I have no idea!
Pages: 1 2