Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Calling All Singles - Build-A-Package
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[OOC portrayal for IC event, I just like flair :P]

Hey, hey you!

Spoiler:
[Image: _c942338_image_0.jpg]
Me?

You know what you need? A vacation. It's hard work being <occupation>, handling the <Boss, monsters, GDM (Goblin Department of Mounts) lines> of the day-to-day grind. Seems like it's hard to meet any singles with your <particular interests, hobbies, racial standards>! Well, friend, I have a fruity rum drink with your name on it. What's best, is that it's served alongside a group of singles just like you: Looking for love and companionship. What's not to like? (Spoiler: Nothing. It's foolproof awesome!)

Spoiler:
[Image: 1304108140685.jpg]

I know! Too good to be true, right? But wait! It's not!

The Love Exchange will be providing SINGLES' RETREAT packages to all profiled* singles. If you are not currently in TLE's registry, find your closest TLE representative to submit a profile at no-cost to you. Sign up for your chance at happiness today!

*You knew there was a catch right? Bahaha.

----

So! As a response to the Couples' Retreat, I see that we had a wide interest in a singles-only option! So for this, I'd like to open it to y'all to give some feedback: I'd like to create a few "Standard Packages" (for ease of working into busy schedules, can pass off the "DMing") that are mostly based around location and organization.

Thank you all for your response so far! :)
Aw, b-but Groshner doesn't need anyone (Plus who would want to date a really tall woman troll that smells of cooked..troll?). That's my only profialed character atm, but I loves me the idea :3
I would think a little tweaking could be done to rehash some of the couples retreats I have worked out, into singles retreats as well. Tonight is my last night to work this week so I'll pm you the write ups for what I have done when I get home.
To clarify: When I say it requires a profile, I mean to say that the individual in question must have a matchmaking profile with The Love Exchange. The character doesn't need to have an approved character profile (Pending Gruntship or 80) to qualify.

That's why there's a catch --- People think they can avoid my TLE profiling efforts. >=)
Such devious genius. I am beginning to worry about what I have gotten myself into. :p
I'm sure Noria could come. :P Profiles already and ready to go!
When will this start?
Pfft, TLE profials :P Though thanks for the clarification :D
Mezrin should attend, yes he should! Mezrin will attend, how 'bout you?
I've begun construction on the first Couples' Retreat location so I'll be working on a definite timeline next week. Maybe in about two weeks or so I'll have the ball rolling and will be prepared for the first Couples' and Singles' Retreats. For my sanity, they won't be running simultaneously. ;P