Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: 502 Forum Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey,

I'm having trouble with the forums that keeps on giving me 502 or 404 errors every now and then. It mostly happens to General Discussions, though I can find it occuring everywhere, which incurs a 10 minutes downtime on my end.

Others have had the issue, which makes me think of a CloudFlare update. Can anyone enlighten me, and is the bug being fixed?

Not trying to be too much of a bother of course. It's still just a minor bug.

Also, picture related.

[Image: 25967556.jpg]
The forums have been incredibly wonky as of late. I'm sure Kretol's working on it, though!

Edit: I recently had 404 issues when I cleared cookies, history, and Safari's change from my phone. After a few clearing fits the issue resolved itself. Try clearing your browser's history, cookies, and cache. Try to load the forums. Repeat until it stops. That's what I did and it's yet to 404 on me.
Its been happening to me a ton too, makes me go bonkers!
I have to echo Sachiko's recommendations. I've had some wonky issues with other sites before, and after I clear cache (or even just run in Incognito mode so that it 'starts fresh,' so to speak), it works fine.