Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: ICC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I'm looking for a partner for some rep runs though ICC10. Doesn't matter what you are, though just a dps would be preferred.

Scratch that not being more to this. Wrong place to post if it didn't have more.

I was looking at the ICC10 thread for wanting to do the actual raid, and never got a response on if it was done or not. Done or not does anyone want to do one sometime?
I have a healer and a DPS!
Come get your epics! Much cheaper than the Auction Bot puts them up for. Only costs you a good chance for your life in here.
Have my shadowpriest!
You have Bingles, severely under armored though. And my shadow priest Khris!
Hmm, I assume these responses are mostly for the ICC10 run itself, not the rep runs?
Hmm...Groshner. Though I'm such a nub and need clarification on what you want, if you want a lvl 80 shaman with stated armor...that is.
Well right now as I make this post I am in ICC killing the trash for rep. If anyone wants in on that they are welcome to work towards the ring you get. Also some epic drops here and there...

Other than that we need everything for an ICC10, and a time which everyone is available.
I'm up for an actual run, can supply with any spot in a party.
I'm not getting your abrieviasions is what I ment :P

And also, I can't spell :D
Hmm. Icecrown Citadel 10 man, and rep is reputation run. Killing everything up tot he first boss so you can get your reputation with Ashen Verdict up and get a ring from them.

And it's also the easiest way to get the 264 epic items you often see in the Auction House.
Oh?!? Then Groshner is in, whenever ya'll need me :P
So... whoooo might be free tomorrow? Or for me and some others later today.

It's a minor holiday tomorrow and I know some if not most have to be going to work or school the next day... so I figured if we do an ICC10 attempt tomorrow it would be about 5 P.M. server time. But it depends on what would be best for others.

If tomorrow isn't a good idea then we will aim for this Friday/Saturday.
I'll try to hop in with Dalariel, or Morakk, if it's okay :D
Can provide DPS (4500 melee DPS) or healing if necessary.
Pages: 1 2 3