Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: BigSmoothy's return.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone, and all you damn sexy people in CotH. I had taken a short break from video gaming to do a little soul searching, and went on a long vacation. I've even changed the kind of music I listen to, it's crazy.. But, i've returned to the world of the living, and I want to jump right back into the amazing-ness that I missed.. But, what did I miss..?
Alot. Welcome back though BigSmoooooooooooooooooooothy, I missed ya'!
I missed you too, SunThas. Anything intense server-wide wise?
The Red Rose is totally the guild to be in atm >.< Also, welcome bacl.
I am guildless, as well as still downloading the stand-alone folder. Who should I whisper?
Ormica.
Welcome back, hon! Some RP is slowing down due to school starting and people getting jobs. The past major server events were Skin Thieves 2 and the Sports Fair. Don't feel discouraged, though, as activity should be able to pick up after a couple weeks.

Glad to see you again!
Heh, thank you. I've not roleplayed yet, and I want to. Character name is Forte if anyone wants too. Also looking around to see if I can find my old friends from Fray Island.
Ridaken kind of went inactive :CC
Really..? D:
Welcome back Smoothy!
Yes, welcome back, the Ridaken is more or less supporting the Red Rose :D (A trick to make people join...never)
[Image: thumbsupag3.jpg]

Welcome back :D!
BOOORATT.
Pffft lol.