Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Kiraclysm! Characters and 'sup with 'em.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.conquestofthehorde.com/Thread...-and-Stuff Wrote:So, I've seen others like Kril, Sol, Reigen, and c0r do this already. Might as well be the copycat I am and make a thread for what will happen to my characters come Cataclysm.

I shall start with the profiled characters of mine:
Spoiler:
[1] Murin Thunderbeard, mountain king and thane of Ironforge and Dun Morogh. Dwarf male.
Will likely stay just as he is. I've put too much work into him to let him be simply deleted. Future plans include going to wildhammer lands and helping around!

[2] Claynt Shadowblight (along other names), old scheming necromancer with a thirst for more knowledge, always. Forsaken male.
He will remain, as well, to take part in the blasphemous events of the forsaken-Cataclysm and, afterwards, to continue his plans or make other schemes.

[3] Malar Brokenhorn, old chieftain of his recently-remade tribe. Tauren male.
I've set my mind about him quite some time ago, out of boredom. I will transform him either into a spirit walker, or a runemaster. Nothing else will change, though, and he will remain there to provoke or join tauren RP.

[4] Irsha Bloodblade, young, aggresive and impulsive grunt. Orc female.
My latest creation, Irsha. I've grown to love the lil'-big orcess in very little time. To be honest, creating and roleplaying Irsha has been, and probably still is, a personal test; to prove that I can make a character that is powerful as it is, but very weak and unexperienced mentally. She will probably stay to Garrosh-orc RP!

[5] Gok'tar Wolfson, middle-aged raider and wolf breeder, warrior of the Deadeye Watchers. Orc male.
Oh, this is an old one, a friend. Made by my personality, made orcish, Gok'tar will always be on my account list. Always. I simply cannot delete this character! He has gotten into and out of so many, he's a veteran, and shall forever remain so. The reason for him staying will be to be one of those wise and experienced, not rash orcs (very much Orgrim Doomhammer'ish)

[6] Coren Feld (alias Jeremy Codd), middle-aged assassin, disguised as a saxophonist and jewelcrafter. Human male.
To be honest on this character as well, he is meant to be another test, for IC gold and economy. His assassin skills, plus the blood elven barely-heard-of one, were just a plus and a support for his history, as well as a possible idea of unused ideas of RP: assassinations and the sorts.

Onto unprofiled ones:
Spoiler:
[7] Orkhan (alias Uphus), old, Maleeka's brother, debating his existence. Draenei male.
First of all, I would like to apologise to Rowgen; when we had this idea, we thought it'd be cool, relaxed RP. However --at least on Orkhan's side-- it didn't go anywhere. He's too depressed and devoid of purpose to care of anything, hence why he left, to leave in peace with himself. Whether he stays or not is entirely up to Rowgen. I haven't seen Maleeka in a while, and I'm unsure whether the couple will remain.
If not, however, I will likely turn him into a living draenei, probably a vindicator, for draenei RP's sake.

[8] Grannervein Gunwright, old gilnean gunman with an incoming story. Human male.
Purely for support means, he will have died and be turned into a forsaken gunman.

[9] Estrella Hawkstrider, old, experienced farstrider. Blood elf female.
I am still awaiting an opportunity for this chick to be played. This difficult blood elf has been away from civilisation for a long time, and needs to be reintegrated. I will keep her for blood elf RP purposes only.

[10] Jackie, young death knight pirate, living in the sea and raiding unsuspecting victims. Human male.
To be honest, I have a thing for pirate RP. Whenever it will happen, I will have Jackie to call. Oh, and let's not forget what happens in the Cataclysm.. water! Water everywhere!!

[11] Jozz, old peaceful and uncaring witch doctor with a giant bag of goodies. Troll male.
How could I ever delete my troll witch doctor? I will always very much like this character, mostly because of his gimongous bag of goodies.

[12]Denardiin Moonpaw, ancient Druid of the Claw. Night elf male.
I will keep him for night elf RP purposes and, so far, not any other reasons!

[13]Wit'rash Flameshred, old pyremaster of the Far Wolf Clan. Orc male.
To be honest (again), I don't really know what to do with this guy. I haven't seen people from the Far Wolf clan in about two weeks. However, it would be interesting to keep a Thrall stereotype orc around, for diverse purposes. He stays, so far.

[14]Aileen Appleflow, poor young girl with an unnerving father, secretly a mage. Human female.
I grew to absolutely love this girl! Alike Irsha, she was created to be your very much average girl with no skills -- no obvious ones, either way; and her mage abilities probably suck too! She will likely stay for support reasons, and perhaps a way to get IC gold -- another one, either way.

[15]Shanne Deathflow, light-slayer of the Black Harvest. Forsaken female.
I have just one comment about this one: The Black Harvest stays, Shanne stays.

Buh-bye characters:
Spoiler:
[*]Cani Dusthoof, old kodo-keeper-and-master of the silent Rockhoof and of the Dusthoof tribe. Tauren female.
I've made up my mind about this one. The Rockhoof tribe being gone, with Ben's banning, she has no reason left to be around. At all. Down the drain.

[*]Ezza, young fire belly dancer and black widow. Troll female.
Total delete. I have no purpose left for this character, and barely RP'd her any ways.

[*]Jik'sez, young shadow hunter, Jozz's son. Troll male.
The same as Ezza, he goes down the drain.

As always, I'm curious of your thoughts. Think I should keep some or don't change the others so radically? Speak your mind, Watchers CotHidians!
...I hope everyone that's making these threads understands that we're not moving to Cata for another few months at the best. My thread, which apparently started this all, was nothing more than a personal wipe because I wanted to.
I understand!

I just wished to get the ideas out there.
(09-15-2012, 12:32 PM)Krilari Wrote: [ -> ]...I hope everyone that's making these threads understands that we're not moving to Cata for another few months at the best. My thread, which apparently started this all, was nothing more than a personal wipe because I wanted to.

So we are getting Cataclysm!?
In a few months, possibly. Previous cores have failed to meet our standards, but in some time Trinity will be releasing a 4.3.3 core which may meet our wishes.