Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Die in a fire: An end to Sersay
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So, cataclysm or not, I am likely going to reinstall the client to RP one more time. Or more. But what determines if it'll be more or just once, is this question.
Should I just let Sersay die? The character would have had it coming. Really. I enjoyed the character, but I no longer care what comes of this experimental human Sersay. Shale I kill her in a planned death event, yes or no? I'll even add options for how to kill her!
Curveball: Killed and risen as Forsaken. [/plug]
...sol. I love your sig. So much. :B
(09-17-2012, 01:27 AM)Sol Wrote: [ -> ]Curveball: Killed and risen as Forsaken. [/plug]

[/endorse]
Am I the only one that wants her to die happy? I vote for a blade in the crowd assassination while she's watching an -awesome- puppet show.
Die happily in her sleep, dreaming of something heart-warming?
(09-17-2012, 03:52 AM)Caravan Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-17-2012, 01:27 AM)Sol Wrote: [ -> ]Curveball: Killed and risen as Forsaken. [/plug]

[/endorse]

[/sponsor]
(09-17-2012, 04:55 AM)Rowgen Wrote: [ -> ]Die happily in her sleep, dreaming of something heart-warming?

To be honest, she would happily burn during Deathwings attack on stormwind, because stormwind would be burning right along with her.

I wasint sure that could be done though? Being turned into forsaken after the initial wave of Sylv's Forsaken.

You people who want her back as forsaken, realize that if she was allowed to get up from her death, her 'Angry B*tch' levels will most likely be over 9000, right?
Zombies.

But I have something against killing off characters that got the same name as the nickname I use. For exemple Sorum, he is kind of my main and even if he would die I would still keep him. FOREVER in my character screen or so simply because it has my nickname onto it.
All Sersay's where essentially the same. Killing one off would be feel like killing them all, but im ready to do so. Perhaps i'll start changing my screen name. *Shrug*
I'm killing off a whole horde of mine when cata comes. I like the idea of a final vindication as she watches the world burn with her. Thats nice... well its rotten but in a nice way. Do remember your IC post should you choose this route. And should she crawl from the rubble burnt to a char but alive, well she can hang out with Karl. He's pretty crispy after his last few trips out. Good luck.
(09-17-2012, 08:46 AM)Nikodemos Wrote: [ -> ]I'm killing off a whole horde of mine when cata comes. I like the idea of a final vindication as she watches the world burn with her. Thats nice... well its rotten but in a nice way. Do remember your IC post should you choose this route. And should she crawl from the rubble burnt to a char but alive, well she can hang out with Karl. He's pretty crispy after his last few trips out. Good luck.
I'v thought of how much of a great final vindication it would be if she died at that moment in the turn to Cata even when I was active RPing her.

However, I never thought of if she lived from a terrible fire like that. That could lead to some serious physical, possibly mental handicaps. Stuff that really can rock a person's world and change them. I like this... I like this. Darn it how do I change this poll to add/edit options? >.<
Lets make it interesting.

Have Sersay get killed by a group of zombie-assassins that set her on fire in her sleep and then eat her.
(09-17-2012, 08:29 AM)Sersay Wrote: [ -> ]I wasint sure that could be done though? Being turned into forsaken after the initial wave of Sylv's Forsaken.

Yup!

The Forsaken pretty much solve their population problems with the few Val'kyr that are bound to Sylvanas after the story Edge of Night. They raise new ones.
Pages: 1 2