Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Taking a break
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Being a GM on this server's causing way too much stress for it to be good. I get too fired up over minor things. I clash with fellow staff members. And I'm too detached from the community to really be useful.

I don't even feel inspired to roleplay here as often. My characters, my roleplaying style, neither fit in with the vast majority of people.

Yeah, I'll probably still be around. But consider me inactive, for all intents and purposes.

I'm sure more than a few people smile to see this message.

These 'likes' are empty.
Take it easy Xigo. Just get a good breather and relax.

I didn't smile D:

Have a good breather, Xi-Xi. <3
Sometimes it's good to take a break just to recenter yourself when things get too messy.

Enjoy your break, Xigo.
I'll miss you, Xigo :(
I dunno' your RPing style, wish I could witness it. Welcome back any time by me!
I know that feel, friend.

Please, do take it easy. <3
.....I love you Xigoooo. <3

You always made me laugh and smile with your rp antics. I love your writing and your sense of humor. Tis always a pleasure to have you around.

Hope you have a good break and spend it doing fun things of awesomeness.

If you ever want to chat, please feel free to poke me on skype when I'm around!!
Stop breaking my heart. </3

Do enjoy your break and rest, Xigs. I'll miss you.
You know, at first I thought we get along very nicely. Then it somehow died, I don't know if it was my fault or if I did something however you seem like a great guy in every aspect. Keep something in mind tho, not everyone must like you. It's not different with me and I won't cry about it, not everyone likes me and it's felt, pretty much reason why I don't post in popular threads or profiles too much however I am going off-topic. I hope to see you back mister.
You're still awesome. I'll keep it at that because there's little more that needs to be said.
Tiredness seems to be a growing trend amongst the old-timers, and it's a saddening one... Either way, I wish you well, Xigo!