Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Blood elf ages?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have trouble finding Blood Elves: Adulthood, Middle Ages and so on...
I tried at BlizzPlanet but they have only for High and Half-High :?
Anyone can info me a bit?
From the Reviews section of our website: General Age Guidelines.
In general though, Blood Elves are 4.5x the age of Humans, if I recall correctly. For example. Aeo is 18 in Elfie years, but is in his early eighties in Humie years.

Edit: Perhaps I should rephrase that? Aeo is considered an eighteen year old by Elves, as his physical appearance is that of an eighteen year old, but has lived for about 81 years.

Better?
Naaru bless ya!
Thanks man!
I personally have never seen the point of writing "elf years" and "human years" a year is a year, always liked that more. And I think it´s better to use the guide in the Reviews section (the one Qaza linked) since it´s more specific and easy to use as a standard on the server.
Yar, I entirely loath the use of separate years, but I see why people do it. Makes your character seem younger if you put 18 in elf years, than 80 in human years. The years are the same, but in elven society he'd act like an 18 year old, even though he has been around for about 80 years.
Personally, I like my characters to seem older than people. Well, my elves, anyways.

And, sorry, this is kinda off topic but: Considering how the battle at Mount Hyjal ended in the Night Elves losing their immortality, wouldn't that mean that many of the Elves would be, y'know, -real- old. Say, in the thousands? I just found the Racial Age for Night Elves a little under-aged, so to speak.
Night elves can be very old, yes. The age chart they show is for how long they will live now that they have started aging. Since they were immortal up until about oh what 12 years before server time, all nelves have only been aging for the past 12 years really, so each one of them would have to live another 1988 years to die of old age or some number like that.
Apparently, according to the various sources I have read, the avergae life span of a blood elf is 260 years with 110 being the start of adulthood. In some rare cases blood elves have been known to live into their late 300's 350's. And in the absolute most extreme cases some have lived for 2000 years.

I dont quite know how an average life span of 260 years correlates to 2000 years but that is just what I read. I hope this post helps.

Regards,
Anecitus