Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: University
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know I've been gone for about two weeks now, for which apologize. Thing is that University is kicking the s**t out of me, soI won't be available for some time now. I'll be back in the beginning of next month. I left my laptop home last time I went there,so WoW is kinda impossible for me right now. I'll be available on Skype occasionally, though. Well, that's all.
d@$tmo out... for now.
School first, WoW second! Catch ya when you return!
The Roman City will be of epic proportions when you return, d@$tmo!
Hope to see you soon, dastmo! We miss you, really.
^ I'll add that don't forget to have fun, we'd hate to see ya'll misrable >.<
Still got the notes for the event, we can postpone that one for as long as you need. Leave those college girls alone, they are all trouble. Take care.
(09-23-2012, 08:01 AM)Nikodemos Wrote: [ -> ]Still got the notes for the event, we can postpone that one for as long as you need. Leave those college girls alone, they are all trouble. Take care.

Can't promise. Out of 30 people in my group, only 8 aren't young, beautiful women. Can't promise anything! LOL
Lol, then be safe (You know what I mean) but watch out for drugs and such, don't want ya to be arrested :P Though do have fun, just not to much >.<