Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Will be mostly absent for a while.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My health is failing me. I'm failing one of my classes. I've got to get myself together and realize that I have an internet addiction, and it's not helping me deal with my fatigue and massive amount of work I have to do for college. I still intend to be there when I'm needed for the Appleflow RP and try my best to attend the kidnapped event, but other than that I won't be roleplaying for a while.
We'll miss you, dude. Come back when you're ready!
... That's alright, Ghurm. Take a break. Cya around. :)
You take your time to recover! We'll be all waiting, and rooting for you in the gladiatorial deathmatch that is college!
Do what you need to do. You have my blessing.
It's good that you can recognize and admit when you have a problem and even better that you have the will to take care of it. I wish you luck with it.
You take as much time as you need, bud. Let your health raise, and your condition become better. You've got a strong heart, and I'm sure you'll make it through this.
Do recover well, Ghurm. We'll be here, waiting, and wishing you well.
Take all the time you need and more -- get yourself healthy and back on track, honey! :)

Hug
Dropped the math class that was ruining my life and taking hours upon hours of my daily schedule so I can focus on the other classes. Financial aid isn't hurt, and I can tackle the class in the summer by itself. I should be good to go in terms of having more free time by the end of next week. Except, I'll be in Washington D.C. then.

I'm going to survive!