Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: BACK AGAIN!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, again, I'm not sure who here would even remember me, but if you do, holy crap, I missed you. Irhuza of the Black Hats, Esamoria of the Sparkspin Academy. Huh? Huh? Well, I'm back...again! I'm really hoping people I know are still here. If you are, RESPOND!
I'm afraid I don't recall you. But welcome back regardless. Always like seeing returning oldies. :3
Yes, welcome back (Didn't know you D:) wish to meet you though!

I don't know who you are but welcome back :D!
Thanks. As it stands, should there be someone who DOES remember me, and RPed with me way back when I was active, I'll begin playing on this server again. My fondest memories with RP come from here, so I'm seriously hoping some people are still around.
Wow, you're before my time! Nevertheless, I welcome you back with open arms!
Welcome back, bud! Hit me up for some role-play if you have the chance.
My oh my, that was some time ago. Welcome back.
... The Sparkspin Academy, huh. That brings back some memories.

Welcome back! Although I can't say I know who you are, as Clovis said, it's always exciting to see old members returning!
Welcome back too! I think I -might- know you, I've heard of the character Esamoria somewhere before!
Ha, I remember Sparkspin and Black Hats. Old days ;p
There we are, some people who at least remember my guilds. At least, The Black Hats were mine. Sparkspin belonged to....my goodness, I can't remember the name. Esamoria was an instructor in the elemental formation of the arcane, specializing in ice/frost. She had a staff that doubled as an ice scythe. If you don't remember Irhuza....well, you must not have been paying attention. Hhehe