Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: I need a break
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm sorry everybody, but this is my breaking point. Some of you might know a few of my characters: Telendrin, Jakodus, Krekthar, Kaedor, Caleb.
I don't think I'll be able to explain to you all of my reasons for leaving or otherwise just taking a break, I don't even know what I'll do seeing as my idea of relaxation is going on CoTH. I'm experiencing a bit of an alienated feeling right now, and lets not forget alot of mixed feelings that regard more personal affairs. I seriously feel like I've just been traveling a route to self-destruction for a while now.
One of the reasons I'm heading out is the lack of RP or meanginful character developement that I've hoped would happen soon, but hasn't. I ask of you all to not take any of this personally, its something most likely inevitable and the only ones of whom could of prevented already decided to leave.

TL;DR
I've lost my self-esteem and am loosing my sanity, I need some time and space to think and figure myself out.

Look up Noble, (Jack Noble) or something along those lines on Skype if you wanna talk, otherwise you'll find me hanging around the OOC area, I don't know if I'm actually going to leave but I'm starting to move towards it.
Know that I'm here any time you need Noble, I'll add you on skype when I get mine back up (Father deleted the darned thing by accedent :P)
Take it easy, sweetie. If you need an ear and a shoulder, all of mine are available. Otherwise, if you must go to regain yourself, then no rush. We're here and waiting, supporting.
[Image: funny-pictures-kitten-hug.jpg]

But nevertheless I hope you get better! I've had self esteem and other issues in the past and they're a pain to get over, but it's accomplishable :D!
Bump, I won't be able to access my PC for an unknown amout of time, due to reasons regarding real life as well as trouble with the family and authorities.

If any of you need to speak with me the only way to right now is through the forums, and I won't be able to be on for more than a few hours.
Nooo! Come back...this is where I'd link up a picture of a cute cat as well, but I have no clue as to how to do that :P
And back, resolved the issues.
Yay! Welcome back!