Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Official Costume Contest Thread!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Submit a screen shot here of one of your characters in a costume! One entry per player, Savory Deviate Delight and other model-changing items need not apply (it should be a COSTUME, not a full model change). In-game screenshots are welcome, as are modelviewer projects. Think about spooky locations and props! The deadline will be Thursday, October 30th, so you'll have a week to post up your images, but you can start posting them now! There will be two winners, one male and one female!

If you are having trouble finding a place to host your images, try http://www.photobucket.com or a similar site. PLEASE post the images as a reply to this thread, and not in a new thread or in the Image Gallery, where they'll get lost! Thank you and good luck!
Let me be the first to start this wonderful contest up!

The Surgeon

[Image: 2s8irsi.jpg]
[Image: 2ym901f.jpg]
And here comes Aeo's entry, Aeonar as the Grim Reaper. Spooky.

[Image: Halloween1.jpg]
I'd like to present. Narijiko, in her costume...A Human Teenage Girl outfit?! Only Nari would be able to see this as a costume.

[Image: WoWScrnShot_102308_174627.jpg]
Oh yeah, I've been waiting for this one.

Heres mine.
And a fancy scene with it for fun.
Heres my entry, ORC GRUNT!
[Image: Orcgruntofduty.jpg] Orc grunt, of duty.
Not gona let my borked model viewer stop me from entering something! The pic is older, but along the lines of what I had in mind for the contest. Sersay as a demon of the burning legion! Yay improvising....
[Image: PrimalDragon.jpg]
A tauren dressed up as a Big Daddy from Bioshock. Tried to make a Little Sister but that didn't turn out too well
[Image: BigDaddy.jpg]
[Image: 56u75.jpg]

The name's Bond. Hawk James Bond.

[Image: jzclkn.jpg]

Weeeee!

[Image: dc6bzt.jpg]

OW...
Nice one Mr.weasel!
Can i still change my entry?
I was gonna do a Big Daddy! But anyway, I have this one now!
My Name is: Jack! The Pumpkin King!
Jack Skellington for ya all!
[Image: Finished.jpg]
We need more female contestants! C'mon, ladies! And in response to Roobald2's question, please don't change your entry after you've submitted it, for my sanity's sake.

Shivali as *Censored by an Unnamed Bloodelf*!
Meant to find a blindfold, but I couldn't....

[Image: Costume2.png]

[Image: Costume1.png]
Dialogue:
*Whipcrack*
-Say it.
-But I-
*Whipcrack*
-Say it!
- Thank you Milady may I have some more!
-Earn it.
-Do I have to?
*Whipcrack*
Ok, I really suck with ModelViewer but I tried my hardest to whip something togeather. I hope it's okay that it has more than one person. =S

[Image: screenshot_100.jpg]

Took me ages to do that on paint =P and just try and picture that staff as a whip.
Nice......costume hawk, love the bondpark :)
Pages: 1 2 3