Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: What is the Title of your Character's Memoir
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ladies and gentlemen, I once more bring upon you the challenge of a life time! As with many other games and challenges I've posted before (Such as the Your character as a WoW Boss thread!) this one is intended for you to take a greater look at your character and their personality while still having a bit of fun!

This challenge today comes from the WoW Retail forums originally posted by a Night Elf Druid by the name of Hippeaux! (Click Here for the original thread!)

So, without further adue, I ask you Cothians:

Quote:So your character has been around Azeroth for 20+ years now, ridding the world of well, dang near everything and it's time to write a book about your travels.

So what would the title of your character's memoir be? Would it be about a specific facet of your character, a narrative of your whole life story (because it's all fascinating!), or will it just focus on one great adventure?
I'll not name names, or indicate what belongs to who. Others are free to guess!

Freckles

Wind at My Feet, Age's Breath at My Back

Letting Go
Eternal Service

Wanders with Winds

Starless Nights

Color-coded, but otherwise playing C0r's game. :P
I really only have Abby for this. In which case her memoirs, if she could write them in death, would be named "I Liked To Hit Stuff With Big Swords."
Strength in Shadow, or: How I Learned to Stop Breathing and Serve the Queen
Challenge accepted. Though two of them are taken from short stories about the characters

Jonoth - "Her Love Is An Ocean"

Remyl - "A Wench and a Brew"

Yvakara - "Rites of the Lifebringer"

Bruhara - "Lady Strangebrew, or: How I Learned To Stop Worrying and Love The Afterlife"

Dibykali - "From Lok'tar To Loa"

Rhodyngar - "Thrice Knighted"

Kerana - "Wit & Wisdom: The Best Armor"
Magic Beyond Death
Curiosity killed the Rat
Stay thirsty, my friends.
(No, Sol, this isn't Bekkari T_T. Think Most Interesting ____ In the World)

Footsteps and Hoofprints in the Sand.
She-son of Gan'da Spinecleaver

Master of Wolves

Blue Giant
Ensuena:
"How I became the most special snowflake of all."
Chuckling, Humming and the Elemental Spirits
Ormica- The Rose Turns red
Groshner- Life of a voodoo loving darkspear hating b***h
From Don to Dusk
Little Black Grimoire

Lights Warm Embrace