Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Been a while since one of these happened
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Not so much an absence notification as an explaination for my unexpected absence as of late. In past years I've found myself kicked in the rear on numerous occasions by events that either left me stranded in strange locations or as a roadside wanderer for any imaginable period of time. So often so that I have aquired a habit of travelling even short distances with my armagedon bag close at hand. Thusly I should not have been suprised in the least when my car decided to cease its usual mechanical function leaving me stranded miles from anywhere inhabited by our species. While I still hold no love for cellular devices, I may just consider such a purchase as a neccessary evil in the near future.

So for the last three nights, rather than sitting in front of my laptop enjoying the pleasant company of those currently reading this account, I have spent my evenings fishing along the riverbank, sleeping under the stars; my days repairing my distributer module with make shift tools fashioned from rabbit snare wire... successfully I might add. Now that I have returned home, my appreciation for the paranoia of my former vagabond self somewhat reaffirmed, you can expect to see me in game shortly.
...YAY! welcome back! Also..I'd probably had died out there, i'm sooo bad with fixing things >.<
Sounds like quite the adventure. Glad you're back home safely!
Thank ya. Can't stress enough the benefits of keeping a bugout bag in the trunk of your vehicle. Even if crazy things don't happen to you on a regular basis, it makes for a nice over night bag... and you never know when you might have to flee.
Man. That is frightening... but exciting at the same time. I remember my own experience of being stranded, but it was nowhere as long (or adventurous) as yours was, since mine involved semi-trucks and gangster neighborhoods at past midnight half a state away from home.

I'm glad you're back. Good thing I postponed the event, it seems. I hope you stay safe.
Alright I'm probably going to be using this as my Absence thread out of laziness. Woke up today in a really jerkish mood, can't explain why but I suspect its a good idea if I stay out of the game today. Might pop in later if things change but from past experience, if you feel like a jerk you read and write things like a jerk. I'll see ya all tomorrow.
Rest well, Niko! I hope your mood lifts soon!
:( Funks are no good. I hope you feel better soon! Hug
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02zOk_LQCkY Hope your mood changes, we'll miss ya! :D
Alrighty, as most of you who have to deal with me on a daily basis have noticed... for better or worse, your days have been Niko-less for the past week or so. Figured I might as well make a formal declaration of my absence as it will extend on until I have completed this 900 creative writing prompts contract. It'll be another week or so until I am finished with it assuming I can come up with another 400 unique situational prompts to sell for peanuts. Unfortunately for you folk, I'll likely be brain dead and low on creative juices upon my return. Hope to be back soon.
(12-13-2012, 01:56 PM)Nikodemos Wrote: [ -> ]...for better or worse, your days have been Niko-less for the past week or so..

For the worse. D:

Good luck on your work, sweets!
Hard work's good! But...Still, 900. Prayers, wishes O' luck, etc, etc. Be good, bud.
Use those prompts to make RP.

BRILLIANT IDEA.
Use RP to make prompts would be a more agreeable passtime, if time would allow.
Finished with that big contract so I should be back to my usual activity. How unfortunate for you folk.
Pages: 1 2