Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: The Captain is Back
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings CoTHians! Long time no see.

I took a bit of a hiatus a few months ago for many reasons. Firstly, I was feeling a bit burnt out in general, which heavily affected my mood and desire to RP. Secondly, I was a bit frustrated at some of the things I had hoped to get off the ground, like the Bloodpaw. After a while, I realized the reason was my own fault, that I had been too limiting in my vision. My previous attempt at a guild, Axestorm Smithing, had only picked up once I raised the restrictions, and one of my best members was even a NElf! So to come back to it, things needed to change. Thirdly, I think I was just tired of the setting, and needed to see something new. So I combined that with a desire to beat stuff up and joined Rift, which has been very fun, and very inspiring for ideas.

With a fresh view on things, and enough time away to really miss you guys, I have decided to return, bringing back some purpose to your favorite incoherent or womanizing characters. I can't say I'll be here every day, but at least once or twice a week be ready for fun and adventure!
Welcome back Jonoth! I MISSED YOU
Hurray, you have returned! Welcome back! So happy to see you again, Jonoth, we've missed you muchly!
Welcome back, bud! Hit me up for some role-play when you can, alright?
MY BROTHER IN DORF

WELCOME HOME
I made a character for the Blood-paw I've needed you back soo much :3