Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Need help roleplaying a shadow priest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I want to roleplay a human shadow priest. Can anyone give me any tips and pointers on how to go about doing this successfully? Can anyone tell me how shadow magic is used? Is the shadow magic used by priests the same like the shadow magic used by warlocks? How corrupting this school of magic is on an individual, etc. Any help is appreciated!
My advice is join that new Shadow worshiper guild, Disciples of Shadow or Forgotten Shadow, whatever its called. That would be a good opportunity to learn ICly while you learn OOCly.
Read this guide here! T'was written by a player of a well-known shadow priest.
Penumbra is also a good choice.
What Corzilla said, basically, this guide will help you lots.

And uh, dwarves are the best shadow priests. Right? Right?
I had a Dwarf Shadow Priest. He wanted to get the bad guys to work together.

Alas, bad guys aren't much for teamwork.
Penumbra would be a good choice to join if you wanted to learn it ICly. Disciples of Shadow can prove to be extremely tricky to get in to ICly and tends to only accept Belves. There's also a few guides around in the guide section. But if you ever have a question? I suggest asking Scout or maybe also Ozewse. GMs should also be able to aid with direct questions.