Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: TLE Presents: The 2nd Annual Couples-Singles Hallow's End Party!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Damn, that's a long title.

~~ The Couples-Singles Hallow's End Party! ~~

Welcome, one and all, Conquest of the Horde! The time for the 2nd CS-Hallow's End Party is approaching, and TLE is seeking out to hire assistant hosts and party planners to liven up this neutral-based party! In addition to fun and games, prizes will be handed out to our winners! There will dance, music, shows, food, and lots of fun!

WHEN: October 28, starting at 2:00 PM ST.

WHERE: At Ratchet, specifically at the Graveyard up the hill.

HOW MUCH: Once again, this is a Pay-to-Party event, so if you plan on going, make sure your character has the IC money to go! For this event, the entrance fee is 15 Silver. You only need to pay once per character, and if that character needs to leave and come back, all they have to do is flash their proof of purchase (a receipt). In order to pay up, a mailbox will be set up near the entrance; mail the payment to Kapre, and you will be summoned into the party area.

This time, I will not allow OOC currency. Even freshly leveled Level 50's can get enough IC money to participate. Just take the quests from the Currency Exchanger and Farseer Krol'tok in Shatterspear.

TLE is accepting payments now.

WHAT: The Couples-Singles Hallow's End Party is a major server event that is done on Neutral Grounds. Although the themes are all around spooky, casual, and fun, its primary goal is to give couples something fun to participate together as well as singles to meet and get to know each other. Throughout the event, mini-games will be occurring, from eating contests to costume contests.

The Mini-Event Agenda is as provided below:

2:00- Opening; Introduction Speech

2:15- Music and Musical Chairs Mini-Game

3:00- Animal Show

3:30-4:00-Goblin Hot Potato (with a pumpkin-shaped bomb)

5:00-Eating Contest

6:00-Costume Contest

7:00- Wickerman Lighting; Closing Statements; casual RP

Game rules are here: http://www.conquestofthehorde.com/Thread...#pid270030
Heck ya!I may end up being a little late but this looks fun, maybe Groshner (Or Ormica depending) can finally go to an event :D
(10-16-2012, 01:41 PM)ImagenAshyun Wrote: [ -> ]I am not accepting payments yet. I will announce when you can pay ahead of time if you would prefer this over "paying at the door".

[Image: shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpeg]

I am so excite~!! :3

(Will Kapre be feeling better by the event? >.> )
TLE will be accepting payment now. Please send an in-game letter with payment (15 IC Silver) to Kapre. Your payment will be confirmed with a return letter as a receipt and proof of purchase, which will be used your ticket into the party.

There is still the option of paying at the door if you are unsure who to send payment for at this time.
Okay, I seriously want to do this. So, I'll be sending the money soon. But I also really want to get my character: 'Ryin' into this guild as a client. Who is the best to contact?
(10-21-2012, 08:25 AM)Traid Wrote: [ -> ]But I also really want to get my character: 'Ryin' into this guild as a client. Who is the best to contact?

You can catch me in-game on Xanthe if you'd like to submit a matchmaking proile! :D
(10-21-2012, 08:26 AM)Caravan Wrote: [ -> ]You can catch me in-game on Xanthe if you'd like to submit a matchmaking proile! :D

Mmkay, sweet. I'm on right now, but if you're unable to get online, I will be on later today, most likely.
I assume employees entrance fee is waved? And I'll probably have to do some work ;p
It's doubled for you. ;P
.... BAHAHAHAHA I would show up, but hey the 28th? Me and my girls first year, so you can guess what I'll be doing. Cooking her a nice dinner and making sure she's happy.
Sorry about that pal. Hope you figure out how to unlock that ball an chain soon... oh this is a TLE thread? :P
(10-21-2012, 02:20 PM)Nikodemos Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry about that pal. Hope you figure out how to unlock that ball an chain soon... oh this is a TLE thread? :P

Ball and chain..? Pft, I do this because I want to. Trust me, she argues with me enough that I'm too nice to her and she wants to do something for me instead.
Employees don't pay to go in. You're paid for to host the event!

And no worries, Kage :)
Sounds good, count me in! Also... Miss-read the title. ;_;
A reminder! If you wish to come in, you can pay ahead of time or pay at the door--15 S per head! It's Sunday, 2:00 PM ST, October 28th!
Pages: 1 2