Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Guild Vault access
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Like we have .bank, I was hoping, perhaps, that the guild vault can also be accessed without going to a bank OOC? The reason for this is to have an RP location act as a 'storage' for OOC items to be obtained and represent IC (rather than the bank itself). Only guild members would access these items. Vault activity is monitored OOC already, so we don't have to worry about players abusing this system as long as it is monitored.

Case scenario: TLE's Love Boat contains food for employers and guests to eat. Food will be represented by actual food items stored in the vault. If we have a code or spawned object, TLE guild members can access this "storage" in order to give guests and other people food to eat.

Why not just RP out the food? By having concrete items, it may restrict what we can RP out and enforce some form of supply and demand. If you feel this idea is too impractical and stupid, feel free to shoot my idea down.
I love this IC push! I now need to join TLE!